Is there a way to battery pull without it screwing up your memory card? I used to use the option "Safely remove media card", that doesn't help. I'm sick of having to keep putting 12GB files on my memory card every now and then.
    08-26-11 04:50 AM
    You have the 9900?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 06:02 AM
    Can you provide more details of the problem? What happens when you do a battery pull? Are you maybe accidentally nudging the card out of alignment when you do it? "Screwing up" doesn't provide much in the way of helpful detail.

08-26-11 06:37 AM
    I have 9800. Afterwards, my music and pictures do not show. Then it says the memory card has to be formatted. Every time this happens I lose my chat history and newly taken pics.
    08-26-11 06:52 AM
    Pulling the battery should have no effect on your SD card unless you were actively running something that directly accessed the card at the time of the pull.
    08-26-11 09:13 AM
    Something is wrong then... It happens way too often.

08-26-11 01:50 PM
    I'd recommend putting it in a media card reader on your PC, formatting it using the Full Format option (not Quick), then inserting it in your BB and formatting again.

If you keep having problems with this, try a different card.
    08-26-11 02:23 PM
    Try pulling the card out and re inserting it. It may have become jogged loose. You can also reboot by pressing and holding the left shift-alt-delete keys in sequence.

08-26-11 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD