My battery died, so like anything else I put it to charge. It doesn't want to really hold a charge on the charger. I've done a lot of battery pulls but when I do I just get the red start up light. No welcome BB screen.

Help...
    09-22-11 05:38 PM
    My battery died, so like anything else I put it to charge. It doesn't want to really hold a charge on the charger. I've done a lot of battery pulls but when I do I just get the red start up light. No welcome BB screen.

Help...
    Do you have a friend with the same phone that you can throw in a fully charged battery to see if it is the battery or something else?
    09-22-11 07:18 PM
    Test it first if its just battery low and need to be charged. It it really don't work, then, buy a new one.
    09-23-11 01:35 AM
    Your battery probably didn't have enough charge to fully boot the device. It should still charge if you leave it on the charger for a while, then it should boot just fine.

How old is the device/battery? Could your battery be bad? Time for a replacement?
    09-23-11 11:26 AM
    If your battery died it needs a full charge and will be fine once it has a this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-11 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD