So basically I'm trying to figure out whether I need a new battery or whether it's my actual phone that's broken (well the slot you put the charger in)
    Whenever I put my phone on charge the emblem that shows the phones charging appears than disappears within a few seconds and 1 minute my battery will be 85% than seconds later it will say battery dead
    I was wondering if anyone could help me I need to know if my battery is just useless or if its my actual phone thanks
    04-06-12 08:48 PM
    I'm sorry, I don't know if it is your phone or your battery... But you could send a tweet or direct message to @Blackberryhelp on Twitter - they might be able to give you a solid answer. Go to your carrier and explain the problem to them. The problem might be as simple as getting a new battery (and you can find some cheaper ones online). Also, how long have you had your phone; and what is your warranty on it? You might be able to get a new phone or a loaner phone while yours is getting fixed (if the problem is with your device); but that might depend on your carrier and your plan. I hope your phone is okay!
    04-06-12 08:58 PM
    Try changing the battery.
    04-07-12 04:37 AM