Well recently, my battery has been draining A LOT. Yesterday morning, it was draining around 6% every 30 mins while I wasn't doing anything with my phone. Wifi is turned on, bluetooth wasn't. No extra apps running and I can't see it being anything I've recently downloaded which was Tapatalk and UltraMAX HD 6.1 by GTT.

As you can see, my battery was draining very quickly. Again, this was while I wasn't using my phone. It was even on silent all and I didn't even receive any texts or anything. It sat on my computer desk and just kept losing battery.

Anything helpful would be great. I've even deleted Tapatalk after it's update because that's when I noticed it draining quickly, but that didn't do anything to stop my battery drainage.
    07-21-11 07:00 AM
    I have a free app called Mobile Data Alerter it shows me data usage daily and monthly. However it shows applications that are active. Now to me currently the only app I should have open is MDA as everything else in my mind is closed however the application list shows me I have Ubersocial, BBM, Your Account, whatsapp. No I was under the impression I had closed them. Clearly I hadn't or they haven't.

The issue could be this (or your battery is dying).

Have a look at the app to see if that helps - e-office mobile - Mobile Data Alerter
    07-21-11 08:05 AM
    Make sure you dont have anything running in the background.... also, for apps like facebook and twitter, you only need them to refresh every hour or two (or not at all), having it more frequently will kill the battery
    07-21-11 10:51 AM
    After a while those batteries do go bad. This is especially true if you were leaving it in the heat or something. For example, in certain areas of my worksite (prison) I cannot bring my phone on grounds. Rather than leave the battery in the heat to warp I pull it from my bb and stick it in my pocket. Has helped the battery stay fresh for a long time.
    07-21-11 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD