Anyone else having the issue where when you tether with you blackberry, the battery drains so fast? I've been streaming 4 episodes of flashpoint on my Playbook through tethering on my Torch and by the time the last episode ended, my battery went from 100% to 55%. I mean is that normal? If so then what's the point of tethering when you are away from an outlet and can't charge your bb when its dead? Or is this not normal and that there's something wrong with my battery?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 03:34 AM
    of course it's normal
    08-08-11 04:06 AM
    Hi,
    I have Curve 8520 and couple days ago my battery start to going down so quickly I start to charge my phone twice a day, symptomatic is that that I don't use it so often.
    Also couple days ago I installed a Opera mini on my device,can that be reason for my battery go down so quickly.

Please HELP!!!
    08-08-11 06:36 AM
    thats like 2 and 1/2 hrs of streaming flash. basically one of the most intensive thing you can do. ofcourse the battery is gonna drain.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-08-11 07:47 AM
    Hi,
    I have Curve 8520 and couple days ago my battery start to going down so quickly I start to charge my phone twice a day, symptomatic is that that I don't use it so often.
    Also couple days ago I installed a Opera mini on my device,can that be reason for my battery go down so quickly.

Please HELP!!!
    jacking someones thready with your own unrelated issue is frowned upon. that said i would start with un installing opera mini and see if the problem stops.
    08-08-11 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD