-----

Is there a way to change the battery display to show percentage, like 60%, instead of the bar. I can't see the bar, or...its a struggle to see it. I searched on the forum and didn't find an answer. Somebody showed how to show signal strength, but not battery percentage.

-----
    07-04-08 09:37 PM
    Whether the battery status is a bar or percentage is theme controlled. Some themes show one, some the other.
    07-04-08 09:43 PM
    I've never heard of a battery meter in % instead of a bar. You can go to options > status to see the percentage but that's it as for as I know. I would like to have a percentage on my home screen as well though
    07-04-08 09:43 PM
    I have been searching for a L theme (prefer free of couse) with the battery as a percentage. I even looked into making my own until I discovered L themes were not an option yet.
    07-04-08 09:49 PM
    -----

Is Plazmic the best Theme Creator program? I know ziltch about all this but I'd really like to be able to create my own theme.

-----
    07-04-08 10:35 PM
    Alt+shift+H will bring up a screen with handy info including the battery percentage. I find that list of info very handy I use it to keep any eye on battery and free memory mainly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 12:02 AM
    As stoneryno said... Alt-shift-h is the quickest way to get that info

And plazmic sdk is the best theme creator and only one I rly know of

07-05-08 12:06 AM
    Well that's a cryin shame. Guess we can't have everything.
    07-11-08 12:05 AM
    Odd that we can have our signal strength in db but no battery in percentage. Not a big deal to me but just seems odd.
    07-11-08 12:14 AM
    Thanks for the kb shortcut for the batt percentage. My hand is broken now but it is a cool shortcut

07-11-08 12:21 AM
    Is there a shortcut like that for the Pearl? I tried that one and it didn't seem to work.
    08-11-08 04:15 PM
    Hit alt>NMLL to change to dbm. Re-enter to change it back...
    08-11-08 04:16 PM

hahahahah

too bad i don't know what -86 is
    08-11-08 04:19 PM
    hahahahah

too bad i don't know what -86 is
    I know, and it's black as well. That's the only thing I know to change as far as the battery is concerned...
    08-11-08 04:21 PM
    That changed the signal strength on mine not the battery percentage

08-11-08 04:22 PM
    That changed the signal strength on mine not the battery percentage

Yeah, i remembered after i posted...
    08-11-08 04:26 PM
    i have a theme I LOVE from Bplay that shows me the percentage but it's always 5% off from what my phone tells me... it's the bplay reflex today plus theme

I was told about a shortcut to find your percentage though...you'll love it.........

Hold the Alt key and the shift key down while holding the H key down as well. It take a little fingerwork but you get used to it!

Edit: well looks like it was mentioned, that's what I get for not reading lol
    Last edited by flchick75; 08-11-08 at 05:19 PM.
    08-11-08 05:12 PM
    What's is DBM? it's signal right?
    08-21-11 02:30 AM
    There are some third party apps that can do that. Check out the CB store. I found these in the CB store. I use SmartBlndie which puts a small battery icon on your screen and the percentage number next to it. Unfortunately it's not available in the CB store anymore. But you can check out the others listed below.

BatteryInfo
    BatteryEX----free and paid version
    SmartBBattery
    08-21-11 07:03 AM
    -----

Is there a way to change the battery display to show percentage, like 60%, instead of the bar. I can't see the bar, or...its a struggle to see it. I searched on the forum and didn't find an answer. Somebody showed how to show signal strength, but not battery percentage.

-----
    Battery Watch is free.
    02-04-12 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD