Anyone know how to save a basketball schedule to the BB calendar? It's a CSV file. Thanks!
    01-14-09 08:49 AM
    Where are you getting these schedules? I am somewhat new with my BlackBerry and is very interested.
    01-14-09 11:03 AM
    I want to know too!
    01-14-09 11:25 AM
    What I do for my schedules, go to yahoo and the schedule page for particular team, then take it into iCal then sync those calenders to my BB.

For PC, download the .ics file then it should open automatically in Outlook, I imagine you can sync outlook to you BB.

Hope this helps.
    01-14-09 11:32 AM
    All I did was copy the schedule (it popped up in a separate window as a .csv file) then I emailed it to my BB. From there I just pasted into my memo pad. Guess that will work.
    01-14-09 11:36 AM
    Where are you getting these schedules? I am somewhat new with my BlackBerry and is very interested.
    I want to know too!

I just went to my teams website to get it.
    01-14-09 11:37 AM
    Try going to yahoo sports and doing it, it may yield different results.
    01-14-09 12:08 PM
    Ok, thanks I'll look into that.
    01-14-09 12:37 PM
    Well I got it and its even in my outlook from a Ical how do I get it in my BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 03:12 PM
    Its a la lakers I got from their site but how do I get it to show up in my cal on my bb

01-14-09 03:15 PM
    Well I got it and its even in my outlook from a Ical how do I get it in my BB

I have a Mac and use MissingSync for my syncing needs, but a quick Google search got this:
    I can't post a link cause I have less than ten posts but Google "sync outlook to blackberry" and click the first one.
    01-14-09 03:18 PM
    Its a la lakers I got from their site but how do I get it to show up in my cal on my bb

Do you use Gmail/Google Calender?
    01-14-09 03:25 PM
    Here is what you can do:
    Go to Yahoo! and download the appropriate .csv file for the team you want, save it to the desktop.
    Go to Google calender (get an account if you dont have one)
    You should have a section on the left for "Other Calenders", click Add>Import Calender, then browse for your particular file that is on the desktop.
    Then get the Google Sync app for BB to sync it up.
    01-14-09 03:28 PM
    I'll just stick to viewing the schedule in my memo pad. Thanks for the help though!
    01-15-09 07:37 AM
    Many NBA teams for example on their website have a link to download their schedule to Outlook.
    01-15-09 07:48 AM
    What I do for my schedules, go to yahoo and the schedule page for particular team, then take it into iCal then sync those calenders to my BB.

For PC, download the .ics file then it should open automatically in Outlook, I imagine you can sync outlook to you BB.

Hope this helps.
    I am going to try this tonight when i get home
    Thanks
    01-15-09 08:09 AM
    Ya to many steps while I already have it in outlook just wondering why it don't sync

01-15-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD