I've been going through the forums for awhile and can't quite find the answer to what is surely a common problem, so any help would be appreciated:

-My wife get's emails at juno.com
    -She also get's emails at comcast.net
    -We use the POP3 on Microsoft Outlook to pull in both accounts and delete them from the account where they originally came in

Ideally, her blackberry could replicate the view she sees in outlook. But the best thing we could come up with was setting up a rule in outlook to auto-forward her mail to the new blackberry account created with Sprint. On the bright side, assuming our computer is on and outlook is running, she gets all her emails on her blackberry. The problem is, they all come as Forwards, and she can't reply, because she would be replying to herself. And she can't tell who the mail was from until she opens it, because they all come from her own comcast STMP.

This is a really awkward solution and I'm sure all of you have multiple e-mail accounts, so could someone link me to the answer or sum it up for me?

Thanks,
    Andy
    Last edited by andydala; 06-10-09 at 03:46 PM.
    06-10-09 03:42 PM
    Why not set up the account on your BIS. This way it will go to your device and outlook. Set outlook to leave a copy on the server.
    06-10-09 03:58 PM
    Yeah...set the POP3 settings on Outlook to NOT delete the messages and just setup the same accounts on the handheld. I think the only drawback is that you may have to log into your main mailbox occasionally and delete unwanted messages.

I am not familiar with Juno or Comcast, but if either offers IMAP (instead of POP3) that's the better way to go with Outlook as well, since all moves are synced, there is not need to delete messages from the original mailbox upon delivery.
    06-10-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD