Can we have a link that Works pls thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 10:49 PM
    That's the same as saying that all of the Q10's have the double typing issue. Do they?
    Lol no its not...this issue is related to the inherent properties of the aluminum alloy used to make the backing of the ip6. They all use the same material do they not?

I bet you I could bend any iph6 with my hands.

Apple will probably change the mix of later productions to quietly to strengthen the backing but millions have already been made that are soft.

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    11-07-14 12:32 AM
    Lol If they all bend easily then why haven't there been millions of returns? How do you know they all bend? How do you know that all of the Q10's don't double type? You can't have it both ways.
    Wow Donnation...reason much?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 12:34 AM
    I know several clients who have a iPhone 6+ since launch day and have never had a bent device issue. They all use the device in a work environment and they all love it.

You are always going to have a few who find something wrong with a new product and those seem to be the ones that the media focuses on, not the 15 million satisfied ones and the 10 million more waiting to get theirs.
    11-07-14 03:01 AM
    I know several clients who have a iPhone 6+ since launch day and have never had a bent device issue. They all use the device in a work environment and they all love it.

You are always going to have a few who find something wrong with a new product and those seem to be the ones that the media focuses on, not the 15 million satisfied ones and the 10 million more waiting to get theirs.
    What if they actually do have bent phones, but bent so slightly that they didn't notice yet, only recognizable when you actually lay the device caseless and flat on a surface and investigate it? At least that's what happened to that other guy engadget reported on.

I don't see a problem of "bent defective units". The problematic scenario I feel might be possible is that the iP6+ is prone to easy bending in very certain scenarios, say more vulnerable. Said scenario only has to occur once in the 2 years you use the phone and it's too late and the unit is bent, no matter how slightly and no matter if directly noticeable or not. From my understanding it was never a "every iP6+ user has a bent phone as soon as he unboxes it" problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 04:18 AM
    I felt like watching a cat laughing at a birds who tripped at branches while flying....

Posted via CB10
    VR6 likes this.
    11-07-14 04:32 AM
    Not all Q10s double type, ALL iPhone 6 Pluses bend easily.

How do you explain that if it's "the same thing"?

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3247 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    Who said iPhone 6 Pluses bend easily? Not me. I said they bend MORE EASILY than other iPhones and most other phones. That's been proven, Google it.

All iPhone 6 Pluses are made from the same structural design and the same materials. They all bend just as easily. Why wouldn't they all bend the same more to the point?

Do you think they flop around like they are made of plasticine? Have you actually watched any of the bending videos on YouTube to see the pressure points on the structure and the force required? Do you think every iPhone 6 Plus owner in the world is going to wilfully copy what they see on YouTube and bend their overpriced phone they just bought?

As for the Q10, of course they don't all double type. Haven't you seen the comments on threads about double typing where they say "Mine is fine" etc? I have 3 Q10s at my disposal, guess what, none of them double type.

Prem just explained that his Q10 double typing problem came on gradually through wear and tear. Mine haven't shown any signs of doing the same.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3247 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    I think you need to re-read what you posted. When there are millions of iPhones returned for being bent then I'll believe that they all bend. And for every person saying that there Q10 doesn't have the double typing issue there are millions of people saying there phone isn't bent. I do think that there have been issues with some of the iPhones, but your claim that every single one of them will bend is nonsense.
    11-07-14 05:52 AM
    I think you need to re-read what you posted. When there are millions of iPhones returned for being bent then I'll believe that they all bend. And for every person saying that there Q10 doesn't have the double typing issue there are millions of people saying there phone isn't bent. I do think that there have been issues with some of the iPhones, but your claim that every single one of them will bend is nonsense.
    I missed out the word MORE. It was about 3am I was tired.

Every single iPhone 6 Plus will bend MORE easily than any previous iPhone and most other and most other current/recent smartphones as I'm getting tired of repeating to you. I don't know how you can't understand that, read the evidence for yourself on the web.

Has there ever been an outcry about bendy iPhones before? No. And why do you think that might be? Why it's because, at the risk of repeating myself, the iPhone 6 Plus bends more easily than any previous iPhone and most other current/recent smartphones.

If you can't grasp that then I'm afraid I can offer you no further assistance.

11-07-14 05:58 AM
    Here are 300 out of the 9! Now that song will be stuck in my head all day!
    11-07-14 06:05 AM
    I'm pretty sure anyone who buys the Banana Phone is going to feel insecure about it's eventual bending,and that's too bad,I feel great about my passport and don't have to worry about it .The phone is going to bend 1 day and if Apple will replace it ,that's good but who needs the hassle,right???
    11-07-14 06:20 AM
    11-07-14 12:23 PM
36 12