Hello, hello. I'm the proud new owner of a Blackberry Pearl. And already my phone has been acting quite silly. I'll be going to send a text message on Yoshimi (yes, I named the phone, feel free to mock to your hearts delight) and get the dreaded "No Message Services Configured" message.
    So I took the advice I found on here, took the battery out, tried registering my service books and whatsuch. It didn't work.

And then suddenly ten minutes ago the thing just went and recieved a message on it own. Weird.
    I figured I'd better register here, because I anticipate needing a lot of help with this thing in the future. So Hi.
    01-29-09 10:06 AM
    Welcome to cb! I would call your carriers customer support and ask them about your text message issue. When I had a pearl the same thing happened to me. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 10:12 AM
    Hello, hello. I'm the proud new owner of a Blackberry Pearl. And already my phone has been acting quite silly. I'll be going to send a text message on Yoshimi (yes, I named the phone, feel free to mock to your hearts delight) and get the dreaded "No Message Services Configured" message.
    So I took the advice I found on here, took the battery out, tried registering my service books and whatsuch. It didn't work.

And then suddenly ten minutes ago the thing just went and recieved a message on it own. Weird.
    I figured I'd better register here, because I anticipate needing a lot of help with this thing in the future. So Hi.

Mock you? I don't think any of us would mock you for naming your Berry.. I think 90 percent of most of us have named ours... Not only does mine have a name but she's not a Blackberry, she's a PinkBerry... and yes, she's a she. Welcome to CB.
    01-29-09 10:58 AM
    Welcome, and I promise I will not mock you for naming your crackberry. I named mine, she is Berrie... not the most original name, but what can I say?
    01-29-09 03:55 PM
    welcome ..blinky here love that damn red light
    01-29-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD