Hi

When I make a backup of my BB in DM will that backup the themes that I have downloaded also? I suppose it will but I wanted to confirm this

Thanks

Trem
    01-23-09 06:54 PM
    When you backup your blackberry it should say everything that is being backed up. Yes themes and apps are included in the backup.

If i'm wrong, shoot me.
    01-23-09 06:59 PM
    I sort of figured they were, what would be the point but I like confirmation. I saved it today without the themes and with. I do not know why I did that but I did

Thanks again
    01-23-09 07:04 PM
    When you backup your blackberry it should say everything that is being backed up. Yes themes and apps are included in the backup.

If i'm wrong, shoot me.
    Dude thas a lil extreme in the event that you were wrong don't ya think?
    01-23-09 07:09 PM
    No. Backup saves your personal data and settings only, it does not backup themes or third party applications.
    I prefer to use Desktop Manager for software installs. That makes it very simple to reinstall optional software when I change things up.
    01-23-09 07:11 PM
    Oh I see - doh!

Reed is there a way to back up themes? I have only two that I downloaded but they were OTA, I guess I could write them down and get them again in case of a problem where I needed to wipe my bb but is there a better way? A zip file would be nice, huh?
    01-23-09 07:16 PM
    Dude thas a lil extreme in the event that you were wrong don't ya think?

hahaah thats great
    01-23-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD