I have a problem with my recently rebooted Curve. Whenever I am scrolling through my phone the backlight on the screen flickers. It seems like it is going to turn off but it doesnt. It goes off after a few seconds and then starts doing it again after a while. Any ideas? Battery problem?
    08-26-08 11:11 PM
    I don't think the reboot is the cause of the problem, this sounds like a hardware issue. Start by cleaning the battery contacts (cotton bud time) and make sure the battery is fully charged. Try to borrow and test with a different battery if a friend has a similar BB.

If that doesn't work, try to decide if the problem is movement related (find somewhere like an empty emil reply where it can't actually scroll), or linked to the scrolling action from the same rolling action, or simply random and it happens even if you don't do anything to provoke it.

Then you have enough knowledge to get it fixed or exchanged under warranty if possible.
    08-27-08 04:20 AM
    Had this issue also and seemed to resolve it (kind of weird situation though)...
    Check my new thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/bb-c...se-help-74847/
    Last edited by TheCosmicChameleon; 09-22-08 at 06:23 PM. Reason: starting new thread for my issue...
    09-22-08 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD