This is my third time switching to the newest iPhone and I am wanting to go back to blackberry. First time I went from curve to iPhone back to curve. Last year I go from bold 9000 to iPhone 3GS back to bold. This year I attempt it again and try the iPhone 4 and I have to admit it is a cool toy but I am ready to switch back. My boyfriend has always tried to brainwash me on how the iPhone is the king of phones and yadda yadda yadda. I beg to differ for the third and LAST time. I called AT&T and since I'm about 4 months in the cotract they said the best thing they can do is offer me a torch for 29 bucks. It will be my early upgrade. I really wanted the 9780 but unfortunately AT&T doesn't have it yet. Should I suffer with my iPhone until they release something else or grab the torch. $29 bucks for a torch seems like a pretty awesome deal. Any thoughts?
    04-07-11 09:39 AM
    Go for it. The Torch is really good.
    Won't be disappointed.
    And welcome back...
    04-07-11 09:43 AM
    Get the torch anyway. If you don't like it sell it for a couple bills. Its a win-win you're only 4 months in your contract and $29 is a steal imo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 10:13 AM
    That's what I'm thinking, either way I'm getting rid of this iPhone. Thanks for the welcome.
    04-07-11 10:55 AM
    It is a good deal on the Torch. Don't forget about the new devices coming out the middle of the year.
    04-07-11 10:57 AM
    Torch for $29? Grab it. Full touch screen + physical keyboard = best of both worlds.
    04-07-11 01:01 PM
    Don't worry,the good people at Apple tried to brainwash me too by sending me a Iphone 4 and even giving me a Ipad for free.After a week with there product,I couldn't stand it anymore and sold everything and got myself the Torch.
    04-07-11 07:28 PM
    Get the Torch
    04-07-11 07:56 PM
    Torch for $29? Grab it. Full touch screen + physical keyboard = best of both worlds.
    Cant beat that deal!
    04-08-11 12:21 PM
    This is my third time switching to the newest iPhone and I am wanting to go back to blackberry. First time I went from curve to iPhone back to curve. Last year I go from bold 9000 to iPhone 3GS back to bold. This year I attempt it again and try the iPhone 4 and I have to admit it is a cool toy but I am ready to switch back. My boyfriend has always tried to brainwash me on how the iPhone is the king of phones and yadda yadda yadda. I beg to differ for the third and LAST time. I called AT&T and since I'm about 4 months in the cotract they said the best thing they can do is offer me a torch for 29 bucks. It will be my early upgrade. I really wanted the 9780 but unfortunately AT&T doesn't have it yet. Should I suffer with my iPhone until they release something else or grab the torch. $29 bucks for a torch seems like a pretty awesome deal. Any thoughts?
    Holy crap, Torch for $29 is a fantastic deal! Def take it!
    04-08-11 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD