bh all the way i can vouch for them as well ive shopped online and at the store which is complete mayhem but as long as you know what your looking for you'll be ok their return policy is top notch just file a return print the label and ship it back and you get your refund or exchange within days there's really no time wasted and they are hassle free. or you can go to the store which is just as quick if you need it the same day. the staff in the store may seem uninterested but they arent they are just super busy all the time but will answer all your questions before moving on but they do know what they are talking about and are very helpful in helping you decide what you need.
    01-17-16 10:52 PM
    How do you know this? And which carrier was it for?
    This (limited) information came from at least two different BB employees who (naturally) choose to remain anonymous. Consider it a rumor if you like (and who knows? Maybe it was a rumor going around inside BB), but it definitely makes sense. And they didn't share the carrier in question.
    01-18-16 11:27 AM
    This (limited) information came from at least two different BB employees who (naturally) choose to remain anonymous. Consider it a rumor if you like (and who knows? Maybe it was a rumor going around inside BB), but it definitely makes sense. And they didn't share the carrier in question.
    That is an interesting rumour, if it is even that. So there must have been a carrier that requested a Passport that was maybe built more like the iPhone (with the metallic body) to have greater mass appeal. I can definitely see the appeal of the phone, and I actually did order it myself once but ended up returning the thing.

Anyways, if B&H Photo is the way to go, then I'll probably go with them then the next time I have to order a phone. I hope they don't try to pass of refurbished phones as new phones, like Digital River (Shop BlackBerry) apparently does!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 11:38 AM
    That is an interesting rumour, if it is even that. So there must have been a carrier that requested a Passport that was maybe built more like the iPhone (with the metallic body) to have greater mass appeal. I can definitely see the appeal of the phone, and I actually did order it myself once but ended up returning the thing.

Anyways, if B&H Photo is the way to go, then I'll probably go with them then the next time I have to order a phone. I hope they don't try to pass of refurbished phones as new phones, like Digital River (Shop BlackBerry) apparently does!

Posted via CB10
    The only way I'd go with ShopBlackBerry is if they offered a special price or bundle that other retailers don't.....

But I think the days of "pushing" BB10 devices with specials, is pretty much over. I think they know that BB10 devices are now "limited" editions, and that there is a market for those devices for the next year or so... so no need to give anything away.

But I really doubt they produce anymore BB10 devices.... at this point it might actually cost them more to find those older components for devices like the LEAP and Classic.
    01-18-16 12:19 PM
29 12