Okay so all this talk about the Curve coming to CDMA...... I can't take it. I keep checking all the websites looking for more and more info...... And nothing new...WTF......

if people are saying the end of march that is like 4 weeks away..... And nothing out there at all, no dates price.. is this all going to hit us at once....

I think what is really tough is I have my NE2 and can't wait to put it towards the curve, then sell the pearl I have..... But also want to plan ahead with any extra cash I made need on top of that.....

The days keep getting longer and longer.... I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!

Okay I'm done for now.... I think....
    02-20-08 11:08 PM
    wow I thought I was the only one LOL I can't take it any more I need my verizon curve .I'm obsessed and never had a blackberry and really want one
    02-20-08 11:30 PM
    You could always switch to a provider that doesn't use deprecated technology like CDMA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-08 11:34 PM
    nah switching providers is a no go. the ammount of discount and call quality is second to none. It's just with all this info coming out and the days getting less and less. Why is there no more info........
    02-21-08 08:23 AM
    Still going nuts here!!!!!!
    02-22-08 10:33 PM
    steady.......... deep breaths... deep breaths
    02-22-08 10:38 PM
    Well I couldn't wait my contract was up with Verizon and I had to make the change to Tmobile, and I haven't been dissapointed one second. I love my Curve I just couldn't wait I am sorry VZW you will always have a special place in my heart.
    02-22-08 10:39 PM
    Going mad. . . .to say the least. I got my $300 sitting in my "curve funds" jar collecting dust. Not only is it my first curve, it's my first blackberry . . .outside of the iphone, i've never been so "hyped" for a phone. . .well played sprint. . . now stop dangling that god da*n release date in my face and give me my curve !!!
    04-23-08 04:00 PM
    LOL, my co-worker sounds like you guys.. he's constantly online checking for updates for the Sprint Curve.
    04-23-08 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD