sounds like he suffers from "shrinkage".
    06-27-08 11:42 AM
    Wow...I find this more than a bit odd. I would expect frustrated admins after wrestling with Exchange Server, or trying to repair a corrupted Exchange data store. But BES has always been the easy part of the solution. Never had a complaint from any of my network admins, and even our junior guys are comfortable with it... Are you sure the issues aren't related to Exchange? That can be a bear...

- Jon
    06-27-08 11:46 AM
    I find that funny, you know, it might be some kid who was bored when he did the post. Besides, if you look at his avatar he has 8330 for his model no of the Curve CDMA, but his service provider is with AT&T, if you ask me, he might be a Palm fanboy trying to disrupt the CrackBerry camp, DOES HE KNOW WHO HE MESSING WIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-27-08 12:04 PM
    Its probably Steve Jobs trying to drum up business for his iphone that posted this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 12:08 PM
    Its probably Steve Jobs trying to drum up business for his iphone that posted this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thats hillarious! did he really think he was going to get a shoulder to cry on HERE?
    06-27-08 12:21 PM
    I refer to the original post by ktell. While I disagree with the tone and manner of the posting, I do have a degree of empathy.
    <snip>
    Unlike the original poster, I do intend to return here, so please try to be kind to me. I'll probably be back to find answers to configuration and maintenance issues.
    Welcome Tr1xx, hope you hang around to find the solutions to your problems unlike our OP troll here. I'm sure you will, you sound more intelligent & have a better attitiude. There's loads of knowledgeable folks here & I'm sure if you need help finalising your install there's people here that can help.

Most of the chatter here (that I've been able to keep up with) seems focused on the handsets, but I'm sure if you post some specifics RE BES issues you'll get some great help.

I think a quote from Yoda really sums up the OP :

Fear is the path to the Dark Side.
    Fear leads to anger.
    Anger leads to hate.
    Hate leads to suffering.

I think there's something in that for all of us really
    06-27-08 12:23 PM
106 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD