dude...watcha smokin'? LOL... you crack me up. Is this a new joke thread or what? I bet that IT dude works for Apple/iPhone... mwahahaha buncha haters and losers...
    06-21-08 10:39 AM
    First of all, as an "IT Professional" you certainly know how to use (or mis-use, rather) and abuse the COMMA...if your objective was an elipse, it's "..." NOT ",,," !! How annoying.
    Second, for anyone to say that BB software is difficult to use is a misstatement. Compared to what?

All this OP was trying to do is annoy Crackberry posters...all the while making himself (or herself) look like an *****.
    06-21-08 10:48 AM
    Lol. It's a little warm in here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 10:52 AM
    BB IT not speaking english??? They have IT offices in the US!!! I just called one in Texas about a week ago and I couldnt have been more helped, plus it was cool he stayed well up to date with the blackberry rumors,news,discussion,forums so he had a thorough understanding of blackberry needs and wants. Have u actually used a blackberry?
    06-21-08 10:52 AM
    Wow.

I work in data support and deal with all types of data devices, and all types of users. Most IT people that call in are really knowledgeable and just want to get the problem fixed. This guy sounds like one of the IT people who call and immediately start with "I'm right, you're wrong. This broke, fix it."

I gotta say, when people call in with that kind of attitude I'm not at my most helpful. It makes me wonder if some "IT professionals" get their status as the IT guy because they drew the short straw when the boss was trying to pass off the job.

Aaaaaaand I call RIM usually a couple of times a week to transfer customers through; I've never had a problem understanding a RIM rep. Every one that I've spoken to speaks perfect English.

Argh
    06-21-08 10:53 AM
    perhaps the OP does not speak English well, and is projecting his frustration for that onto the good RIM folks-? Just a thought...
    06-21-08 10:55 AM
    perhaps the OP does not speak English well, and is projecting his frustration for that onto the good RIM folks-? Just a thought...
    haha this is truely probably the case
    06-21-08 11:02 AM
    What a turd lol, he has no time to check for responses...hah!! I was hurt by his comments regarding BB tech support, i dont know about you guys but anytime i have called bb support they have been very helpful. And i have never spoke to anyone with an accent, or broken english. For all we know this whole thing could be a joke, how many times have you seen someone join, make a post just for the sole purpose of riling everyone up? Oldest trick in the book!
    06-21-08 11:06 AM
    ...but wanted to aire my experienced opinion so that those investigating Blackberry as a solution can think twice prior to deployment.
    Deployment!? WOW! Blackberries are sending us to war now!?
    06-21-08 11:10 AM
    That guy seriously went through the trouble of creating an account just to trash talk the bb to a bunch of bb users, and was all, "flame away, but I won't be here to see it 'cause I'm just THAT busy..."? How I can I trust anyone too busy for spellcheck?

06-21-08 11:30 AM
    This clown says he ain't comng back. Good.

If he is an IT professional then he will be more interested in implementing and supporting cost effective business solutions for his user community than complaining about how hard some piece of software is to install - this is his job. It is what he trained for and what he paid to do.

The Blackberry is the first choice of many corporations and has more than 11% of the smartphone (not cel phone) market. As such it is the market leader.

If this gentleman cannot be bothered to find out how the market leaading software package works then I contend that he is in the wrong profession.

Pete
    ex- CIO for a large finance house
    06-21-08 11:30 AM
    I rarely post to such forums as an IT Professional,,I have little time for such things. However, after installing many Blackberry instances for clients with Windows server,,,I have a recommendation -- Dont do it.
    If you have a situation where your client is contemplating buying a Blackberry with plans to marry with their Exchange server,,,it would be wise to share with the client the troubling issues with the Blackberry software.
    1. The Blackberry software is a convoluted mess and lengthy process to install.
    Of course, if you client is willing to pay you for the time to install/troubleshoot to get working,,,then,,hey,,what the heck.
    2. Blackberry support...in short sucks. They are very difficult to contact and when u do get a tech that knows what they are doing,,,u may have trouble understanding their English.
    3. Have had several clients where the software just simply quits communicating with the handset and requires attn to get going again.

Again,,,if one has the choice,,,avoid Blackberry. Recommend your client buy a handset that readily marries with Exchange Server without addl. software involved...there are plenty to choose from and they perform very well.

I will not visit this post in the future,,,as I have no time for it..but wanted to aire my experienced opinion so that those investigating Blackberry as a solution can think twice prior to deployment.
    You had the merit to make me laugh. IT Pro... ahahahahahah
    06-21-08 11:32 AM
    I can't believe you people are still responding to this thread!

STOP BUMPING IT.

THIS IS POSTED TO REFLECT THAT THIS IS THE LAST POST!!
    06-21-08 11:32 AM
    Oh lord... The end result of this post should be humorous.

Sorry to bump this and all... I just had to quote what I wrote as the first reply....

Was I right or what? lol
    06-21-08 10:22 PM
    OK i better post now..as 2 pages have been added before I got to read it all..LMAO!!! he's lame...Has the time to search out the forum and register, but not to defend his remarks... SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!
    06-21-08 10:30 PM
    You'll be back for more.... You can try to fight the addiction.
    06-21-08 10:42 PM
    How dare you insult the Crack!!!! This is like telling someone to give up their child....it's just plain wrong.
    HHHahahahahhaaaaaahahha This was good.
    06-21-08 11:20 PM
    Yeah bb's are just known for there software issues. LOL I should have gotten a win mo phone, oh but wait, I don't want my phone to crash. Funny that the OP came to CB for this. I wonder if he hates the bb so much why would he check out CB at all.
    06-21-08 11:39 PM
    I would consider myself an IT tech (maybe not a pro, only been A+ certified since '06), but I have had my BB 8700c for about two weeks and I already wish they would make a PC OS. As for BB being difficult to set up, it was easier to install than Windows Update. Only prob I've had is I can't get my 8700 to sync w/ the pc. Part of the prob may be due to Vista though.
    06-21-08 11:49 PM
    I hope he put on a flame retardant suit before posting this...
    06-21-08 11:49 PM
    nice post, we're going to take your advice and file it in the circular file cabinet
    06-22-08 12:02 AM
    His post makes me wonder if he has even used an actual smartphone (LG Scoop and Alltel's "NASCAR" car-shaped phone don't count:P )
    06-22-08 12:14 AM
    Get a life, indeed!

06-22-08 12:19 AM
    this guy has no time to post threads on this site, but he has time time to register and post a thread on here complaining about how bad blackberry is and that people should avoid blackberry. yet, he has a blackberry himself.

what a pretentious A$$HOLE!!!!!
    06-22-08 12:28 AM
    this guy has no time to post threads on this site, but he has time time to register and post a thread on here complaining about how bad blackberry is and that people should avoid blackberry. yet, he has a blackberry himself.
    Doesn't make any sense at all. If he's an IT pro, then I'm an electronics guru! lol rofl
    06-22-08 12:40 AM
106 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD