I am having a problem on my blackberry bold 9900. Ive had it for 5 months already and I set an alarm everyday as usual. only 2 days ago it gives me an auto power on/off alarm at 4 am!! and I never set one! When i got to the auto power on/off settings its disabled! and the factory setting are 7 and 11 am. It wakes me up in the morning, very annoying. whats the problem here!? I just plugged in my blackberry and did all the updates but still the same problems.

please help!
    04-04-12 08:41 AM
    is it in our calendar by mistake?
    check your calendar for entries.
    04-04-12 10:38 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull...
    04-04-12 10:46 AM
    Do you have an App installed that can restart your phone for you at a specified time, such as QuickPull? There are other less obvious Apps available that have the same functionality which you have possibly turned on by mistake?

Or are you connected to BES, and your administrator has maybe pushed a policy onto your phone (hence why the options are disabled)?
    04-04-12 11:10 AM
    Hey guys, thanks for your response.

To answer your questions:

1. i checked the calendar, and No I do not have any entries. This is a daily alarm.
    2. I Tried a battery pull, no success.
    3. I do not download any apps except for solitaire and dots. As for BES, I am not sure what that is. Is it really possible that my administrator (Rogers) would do this. why?? I doubt it. My current connection settings are 2g (the lowest) since i only have the BBM package, no data.
    04-04-12 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD