I love my 8330, but my biggest gripe is that unlike my previous Motorola Q, it has no auto complete when dialing a number.
    The Q has the ability to allow you to type in the contact name or number and immediately start pulling all possible matches you're looking for. This is not available on my 8330 or any of the other blackberry devices I've seen - not even the newest revision of the storm software. Is there an app, option, or SOMETHING that will turn this functionality on?
    01-07-09 09:14 AM
    In the phone application if you hold Alt and start typing the person's name it will do similar to what you are asking for.
    01-07-09 09:48 AM
    Actually, from the home screen, all you have to do is start typing any part of a person's name or their company name and it will start bringing up matches. The more you type, the smaller the list becomes. Then select the one you want and press the trackball or call button. If they have more than one number listed, you can select the one you want and call away.
    01-07-09 12:52 PM
    KV.
    How can I add PIN# below my ID name/Carrier ???
    Thanks
    01-07-09 12:56 PM
    I'm not KV, but you do it under User Control Panel (User CP), under Edit Profile, at the bottom.
    01-07-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD