I have a Key 2. Recently bought a 2016 Audi Q5. My contacts won't transfer to car thru bluetooth. Tried as well on 2018 Q5. Same problem. I can use receive calls and dial out by calling out the number but cannot download my contacts. So need to stop on side of road everyone I want to call someone. Called blackberry technical support. They had no idea and seemed to have never heard. I can't be the only Key 2 owner with an Audi.
    12-16-18 04:04 PM
    I don't drive an Audi, but I'm also having Bluetooth issues with my vehicle, a 2017 Honda Civic. My car likes to drop the Bluetooth connection, but if I manually connect them, it will stay paired until the car shuts off.
    12-19-18 10:35 PM
    I have a Key 2. Recently bought a 2016 Audi Q5. My contacts won't transfer to car thru bluetooth. Tried as well on 2018 Q5. Same problem. I can use receive calls and dial out by calling out the number but cannot download my contacts. So need to stop on side of road everyone I want to call someone. Called blackberry technical support. They had no idea and seemed to have never heard. I can't be the only Key 2 owner with an Audi.
    Well the obvious solution is keep the Key2 and get rid of the car. Then, purchase a Key2 compatible automobile. Seems obvious. Duh...

Seriously, good luck and welcome to CB, seriously......
    12-19-18 11:18 PM
    I have exactly the same problem. I am Quite fed up with BBR to be candid. Always a problem with something. Had a K2 purchased in July. Got my new address Audi A7 in August. Phone paired with no problem. last month I got a dual sim K2. this one refuses to download contacts and call list. I keep trying but am unable to fix this. Every single BBR pkb Android phone had one or two problems. So frustrating.
    12-24-18 10:17 AM