we have the same set up ( 2009 Camry) are you using the factory receiver?
    i have an after market Pioneer NAvi and it also works great.. my friend who has a 2011 Camry is the one complaining about the pauses in the streaming ..
    i did suggest to turn off the wi-fi and go easy on the encryption
    +1-I also have a 2007 Camry w/factory equip. I deleted and paired again and am now connecting with a problem.
    09-08-10 07:22 PM
    +1-I also have a 2007 Camry w/factory equip. I deleted and paired again and am now connecting with a problem.
    With a problem or without a problem? You smile indicates no issue.
    09-08-10 07:31 PM
    I'll try again tomorrow, I have clicked the "do not ask me again" boxes.

I think it's just a software issue.

Sucks because amazon offered me a captivate in return for the torch and now I'm very tempted since I'm having this issue.
    09-09-10 04:36 AM
    08 Ford Edge sync system, and it pairs and connects just fine.
    09-09-10 10:30 AM
    I have a 2010 Kia Soul. Ok, let's walk through this.

Delete the device:
    1.) Delete the paired device through your Soul. Do this by pressing the "Setup" button on your Soul's radio/cd player. Choose "Phone" and "Delete device".
    2.) It will ask you which device you want to delete (if you have more than one paired to the car).
    3.) Say the name of the paired device (ex: "John Doe"). Once deleted, we will try to pair this again.

To Pair:
    1.) Turn bluetooth on your phone on.
    2.) Select the "Setup" button on your Soul's radio/cd player. Choose "Phone".
    3.) Select "Pair Device".
    4.) Through your 9800, search for devices and select "SOUL".
    5.) Enter the passkey, which should be "0000"
    6.) Your phone is now paired. Wait a few moments while the Soul downloads your telephone book. It will tell you when it is completed.

Using your already paired device:
    1.) If you phones bluetooth is not on, turn the bluetooth on.
    2.) Once your Soul is started, it will automatically connect to your device as long as bluetooth on your device is on.
    3.) Give it a moment to download the address book, as it does this everytime the car is started to make sure there are no new entries.
    4.) Start making phone calls from your Soul.

I hope this helps
    09-09-10 10:50 AM
    I'll try again tomorrow, I have clicked the "do not ask me again" boxes.
    That is Mark's point you should not click that box, it is basically like hitting ignore. Delete from car and phone and reinstall. Then you can set it as a trusted device, and it will not ask you anymore.
    09-09-10 11:17 AM
    Nissan Altima 2010 pair perfect with both phone 9700 and Torch no problems
    09-09-10 11:30 AM
    As an update when I upgraded to .214 something went amiss with my BT profiles and it want to stick on one of four devices. When I deleted that device all the rest were fine and I just readded the one.
    09-09-10 11:38 AM
    Works in my Saturn Vue, my bluetooth head phones and my computer...I use 0000 for my key code on all of them..No problems...
    09-09-10 06:25 PM
    Works fine for me. 2008 Acura TSX and 2011 Acura TL. On both I checked the do not ask again box when it asked me about connecting the first time. Worked exactly like my 9000 did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 06:42 PM
    Well I just paired again and basically before I would have bluetooth on before I turned on my car.

This time what I did was turned on the car, waited a few minutes for the system to fully load and then turned on the bluetooth on my phone and voila it finally reconnected on it's own. Maybe it's just a bug if the car tries to connect without its system being fully loaded.

It has a bug where if I press the phone button, whatever the **** name I say will not be recognized. But if I press the bluetooth button, it works lol
    09-10-10 03:29 PM
    2007 jeep grand cherokee Overland works just fine!!
    09-10-10 03:33 PM
    With a problem or without a problem? You smile indicates no issue.
    Yes, no issue.
    09-10-10 05:25 PM
    how's everyone with their bluetooth connection after the OS update to 6.0.0.214?
    since i don't have any issues with the 6.0.0.141...
    i'm happy to report that i didn't have any problems with the .214 as well
    i didn't even have to pair it again.. everything was like it was before
    09-10-10 06:00 PM
    I was wrong, today it started failing to connect once again blah... I wonder what causes this issue...
    09-11-10 11:31 PM
    Torch seems to pair fine with Ford 2010 Sync, but if I have my earpiece BlueAnt T1 there seems to be a lot of problems. Skipping music play, general confusion as to which BT system picks up calls, etc. I think it may be on the BlueAnt side.
    09-12-10 12:59 AM
    Well I'm on my new samsung captivate and I miss my torch but at least the bluetooth works :/ ugh
    09-18-10 07:02 PM
    ....with sonata 2011 Ltd and blackberry curve 8900. Waiting for Hyundai to replace the audio system. I don't want to go with anything else than BB. I tried everything...Nothing and the 8900 is on the supported list..Maybe a bug on OS 5.0? Who knows??
    09-24-10 08:03 PM
    Hyundai installed a new audio unit and the now my BB 8900 works perfectly.
    09-29-10 07:30 PM
    I got a 2006 Audi A4 and I'm having issues. Loses connection. Sometimes it doesn't disconnect so I can turn the car off and walk away and if I get a call it would act if there was still a headset because it thought it was still connected. Too much of a pain I just turned the bluetooth off. I'm running .246 and I'm hoping the next upgrade will clear up this issue. I do tether bluetooth to my macbook and it works perfect no probs so its not a general buetooth problem. Also works fine for my bluetooth headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 07:42 PM
    I have a 2010 Soul and my Blackberry storm works fine. But we just picked up my wifes new 2011 Soul and we are having the same problem trying to pair with her Blackberry 9650. the phone will pair for the day and when you turn the truck on then off and back on again she starts telling you pairing failed and keeps telling you this until you shut the truck down or the phone, I have called KIA and what they told me was you should have checked the web site to see if your phone is compatible. So you may want to place a complaint with KIA 1-800-333-4542,

Do me a favor and post this at SoulHamsters.com will ya?
    10-30-10 07:20 PM
    I just purchased a 2011 Chevy Equinox and the 9650 pairs just fine and I can call out, but when I have incomming calls, the calls will not come thorugh.

It says connected on the phone and car display but I am unable to hear the caller and the caller cannot hear me.

The dealer says that the 2011 Equinox is not compatable with the 9650 which is hard to believe.

Anyone else have the same issues?
    11-23-10 11:02 AM
    I have a 2010 Soul and my Blackberry storm works fine. But we just picked up my wifes new 2011 Soul and we are having the same problem trying to pair with her Blackberry 9650. the phone will pair for the day and when you turn the truck on then off and back on again she starts telling you pairing failed and keeps telling you this until you shut the truck down or the phone, I have called KIA and what they told me was you should have checked the web site to see if your phone is compatible. So you may want to place a complaint with KIA 1-800-333-4542,

Do me a favor and post this at SoulHamsters.com will ya?
    I have an 2011 Kia Sorrento and have this same issue on the 9700 running 6.0.0.344. My 9780 works fine but the 9700 will pair initially and then fail after it is turned off. Anyone have any updates? Seems like a kia issue with the OS. Anyone have a OS 5 device running?
    12-11-10 07:46 PM
    Here is the solution for 2011 Kia'S:

I had the same problem trying to pair my blackberry bold with my kia soul 2011. This is what I did.

1. delete both the kia from the blackberry, and the blackberry from the kia
    2. under blackberry bluetooth options there is a connect on startup option, select no.
    3. go ahead and pair both devices
    4. now when you see soul on the blackberry bluetooth paired devices, click device options, then under the encryption, click disable.
    12-12-10 10:22 PM
    Hyundai installed a new audio unit and the now my BB 8900 works perfectly.
    I've been battling this issue since getting my 2011 Sonata Limited w/o Nav (it has the Dimension audio unit) since December. Finally downloaded the TSB with the procedure to check BT version, and determined that I have version 3.12.2 in my car -- when the newer units include version 3.13 or later. That's probably why the new ones work, and the originals (with old firmware) don't.

So far, Hyundai Consumer Affairs has been unpleasantly unhelpful. Armed with this latest info, I'm in touch once again with the dealership, and hoping they'll see it through to a happy conclusion.
    02-19-11 01:20 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD