How do you attach a cell phone charm on these blackberry curves or any blackberry?? I found this outrageous chat charms and want to attach to my phone...i.e. "lmao" (laugh my a__ off) and 2d4 (to die for). Now I need to know how to attach them. Here's where you can find them and maybe you can help me... I guess you can do a search twyla.artfire.net you should be able to see what I am talking about and help me get them attached.
    Help please
    SuezQ
    03-20-09 02:36 AM
    Dunno about the curve specifically but on the pearl there is an attachment on the side under the camera button for lanyard
    03-20-09 03:42 AM
    The Curve doesn't have a place to hook a lanyard. Not sure how you'd attach it otherwise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 05:40 AM
    I'd really like to find and ghetto way to hook a charm on there... grr. When I figure something out I will let EVERYONE know.
    03-20-09 07:05 AM
    on the 8300/8310/8320/8330-hook it through the camera slot like so:
    Last edited by TeritaM; 03-20-09 at 08:59 AM.
    03-20-09 08:44 AM
    on the 8300/8310/8320-hook it through the camera slot like so:
    Okay YOU my friend ARE amazing!!!
    BUT I still wish there was some way to do it from the top corner of the phone.
    03-20-09 08:46 AM
    on the 8300/8310/8320-hook it through the camera slot like so:
    thanks for sharing ter!!! ive been trying to fig out a fix for this on my curve also!!!
    03-20-09 08:51 AM
    Honestly, this sounded a lot like subtle advertising - but I'm curious anyway.
    03-20-09 09:15 AM
    Pretty phone charms

03-20-09 10:27 AM
    Well for people that don't want to attach charms in their camera slot...I thought of something else you can do. Get a sillicon slip to put over your bb and where the two little holes are at the top of it just loop it through there!
    03-20-09 10:29 AM
    The hard crystal plastic cases have holes for charms sometimes too, too bad they make my phone too bulky, or I'd do it that way with the case Instead of the phone.

03-20-09 10:36 AM
    The hard crystal plastic cases have holes for charms sometimes too, too bad they make my phone too bulky, or I'd do it that way with the case Instead of the phone.

hmm my bf has the pearl and he has a skin on it and its really not all that bulky. looks rather nice.

i went to a few different website to look at the pearl cases and you wouldn't be able to do it anyway because the top of your phone is completely different.

but i did find a cute case for the pearl...
    Blackberry Source.com - SeeThru Case for BlackBerry Pearl (Pink)
    Last edited by thinkamp; 03-20-09 at 10:51 AM.
    03-20-09 10:47 AM
    hmm my bf has the pearl and he has a skin on it and its really not all that bulky. looks rather nice.

i went to a few different website to look at the pearl cases and you wouldn't be able to do it anyway because the top of your phone is completely different.

but i did find a cute case for the pearl...
    Blackberry Source.com - SeeThru Case for BlackBerry Pearl (Pink)

ohmygosh! that is the cutest case ever! thank you so much! (my bf just got another item to order for me) I personally think that the hard cases add bulk to my phone, it makes it harder for me to type on it.
    03-20-09 11:12 AM
    the silicone skins are great, but are hard for me to slip in and out of my pocket.....that is when the berry is actually in my pocket, lol
    03-20-09 11:13 AM
    poopy thing though, that case is for the 8110, not the 8100, and the camera hole thingies don't line up, that site doesn't offer a simmilar version for the 8100 either, oh well, but i'm going to keep it bookmarked, in case the bf wants to get me a newer pearl too. lol
    03-20-09 11:19 AM
    Yea that case is awesome...I wish they had something like that for my 8330.

good luck with it all!
    03-20-09 01:17 PM
    Try DayDeal.com
    03-20-09 02:31 PM
    The whole charm around the camera/flash slots is a little... err... Lame. It looks quite horrible, tacky, and cheap.

03-20-09 02:56 PM
    I remember seeing on a site a charm hold that stuck to your phone. I think it might have been on the novelties section of Cellular Accessories - BlackBerry, 3G, Panasonic, Accessories Store, Sony, Mobiado, Apple, BenQ-Siemens

03-20-09 06:13 PM
    this is how i attached mine:

03-21-09 04:45 PM
    okay, so i just found out today that in the blackberry curve 8900, there is a "secret slot" in the top left hand corner of the device. there's a hole, and to attach the charm, open the battery door to fully loop it through. stick the string of the charm through, and close the door!
    05-18-09 01:02 AM
    OMG!!! i just found the secret slot you mentioned in the 8900!!! yes!!
    08-05-09 12:09 AM
    I found these. If you scroll down the page it says they come with the O rings that I guess you just stick onto your phone since it says they stay on any flat surface. This is the closest thing I could find. It may not be very pretty but it'll do the job.
    12-27-09 08:11 PM
    How do you attach a cell phone charm on these blackberry curves or any blackberry?? I found this outrageous chat charms and want to attach to my phone...i.e. "lmao" (laugh my a__ off) and 2d4 (to die for). Now I need to know how to attach them. Here's where you can find them and maybe you can help me... I guess you can do a search twyla.artfire.net you should be able to see what I am talking about and help me get them attached.
    Help please
    SuezQ
    I have a Blackberry Curve and I just found out how to put on the phone charm for it.

1.) Take off the back cover of the phone.
    2.) slip the charm string through the tiny hole on the bottom-right side (underneath the volume and camera button)
    3.) pull it through the back and hook in onto the circular stud

GOOD LUCK (:
    07-08-10 09:42 PM
    Here's where I put my cell phone charm for my Bold 9700. I've had this phone since January this year and I finally found a spot to put a charm in lol. There's a small spot on the bottom right side behind the battery door. I'll post pics.
    10-03-10 01:58 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD