Hi, I currently do co-op in a school district I am in and work for them for part time of the week, I leave school at around 12 and go to another school in the district to be a tech. I Do get a school email address which I found out if I entered into att premier I get a discount, so I signed up for it. I did notice I had my school district name in my account now, and every time I get called up my account shows up as business partner. Now my question is, should I keep it like this, or will my district get mad that I did this?? Will they find out? I don't know what to do I mean I hope they don't find out and say "THIS IS FOR ONLY FULL TIME TEACHERS, AND OTHER EMPLOYERS, you are a intern etc...." So yeah I want to know what you guys think.
    07-30-09 08:26 PM
    Hate to say it but you should probably ask your school district if there are any discount programs available for cell phones for you.
    07-31-09 07:53 AM
    I would check with ATT, ask them what is the cost difference for the plan you have for school employees' personal phones and see if there is much of a difference.

Yes, the school will mind and they will see your account since it is on Premier. They usually have negotiated a plan that is similar in cost to the one that you have with similar discounts.
    07-31-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD