getting really annoyed now!!

cant purchase apps from app world, saying payment details cant be authorized/paypal doesnt work....i have money in the accounts, i have tried a few of my debit cards....stil wont work!!!! anyone had same problem??? really doing my head in, tried creating another bb account, still nothing!!!!
    03-12-11 05:56 PM
    I guess another reason I don't use crapp world. Maybe there's a problem on there end.
    03-12-11 06:25 PM
    I guess another reason I don't use crapp world. Maybe there's a problem on there end.
    Where do you get ur apps? I was looking for an led app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-11 06:35 PM
    CrackBerry is a fine source with the Mobihand connection. Shop from either the phone or computer. This is a preferred source of apps for lots of us.

03-12-11 06:52 PM
    CrackBerry is a fine source with the Mobihand connection. Shop from either the phone or computer. This is a preferred source of apps for lots of us.

still cant get it working boooo!!
    03-14-11 03:31 PM
    still cant get it working boooo!!
    Go to mobihand.com from your computer and create an account. Then see if
    it will let you download BeBuzz. The type of app you're looking for. There's a
    7 day free trial anyway. If it doesn't let you download then maybe it has
    something to do with your location.
    03-14-11 04:49 PM
    Go to mobihand.com from your computer and create an account. Then see if
    it will let you download BeBuzz. The type of app you're looking for. There's a
    7 day free trial anyway. If it doesn't let you download then maybe it has
    something to do with your location.
    i downloaded some the other day, but now it wont let me, but maybe its my bank as i tried using paypal today and it didnt let me even on ebay....god nows whats happenin cos theres money in there
    03-14-11 05:17 PM
    god nows whats happenin cos theres money in there
    Yeah only God would know because he cares about your access to the app store.
    03-14-11 08:53 PM
    Well, if eBay, PayPal and AppWorld are not taking your CCs then the problem is there, do check with your bank what's going on.

Yeah only God would know because he cares about your access to the app store.
    Everybody knows that's an expression, don't be a pr1ck...
    03-14-11 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD