Someone please get me a lamb kebab, a shot of ouzo, and an Egyptian belly dancer....I need to film it all with my Z10, and post it on youtube.

To h.e.l.l. with apps.........let's all just live life!!!!!!
    If we all had this attitude, there's be a lot less STRESS in the world!
    Thanks for the smile this morning!
    BergerKing and dbugem like this.
    02-19-13 06:34 AM
    Doo-doo-doop... Oooo, sorry, wrong answer... [/AlexTrebek]

Verizon is a CDMA carrier, and they don't unlock like a GSM phone, so that isn't an option.
    LOL. Yeah, even if he was buying.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-19-13 08:11 PM
    LOL. Yeah, even if he was buying.
    No doubt. But I had to let 'em down easy.
    02-19-13 09:57 PM
    Probably just rehashing the existing rumor, but: Blackberry Z10 Could Arrive On Verizon In April [Rumor] | Ubergizmo
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-20-13 09:56 AM
    Probably just rehashing the existing rumor, but: Blackberry Z10 Could Arrive On Verizon In April [Rumor] | Ubergizmo
    If this is true its not good news at all. This was BB chance to get back in the game strong. BB loyalist stood by and waited. We were suppose to have this phone Jan./Feb. 2012. Then they said fall 2012. BB faithful said " ok work out the kinks we'll see you in the fall no problem". Then when end of summer came we got more bad news. Q1 2013. Again BB faithful said " ok we'll wait, we know the phone has to be right". Well its Q1 2013 and the US is still waiting. And I know technically its not late cause Q1 is still going on but they kinda dug themselves a hole on this one. Lets say Tmobile is march 15th til the til the end of the month for a release. AT&T is same time frame. Verizon April. Sprint who knows. By the time all this comes about Samsung will probably have a release date for the S4. And some other android superphone will be announced. And as we all know the US carriers will stop the presses for that. The Z10 from what I've seen looks great but their already battling with the Note 2, S3, Iphone 5 and any hot android right now. How's it going to stack up against the S4. BB should have had those phones submitted for testing in the US a month or 2 ahead of the rest of the world. They knew about it takes longer to certify a phone here. Heins acknowledged it. Now comes the fall out behind this.
    02-20-13 11:07 AM
    If this is true its not good news at all.
    Agreed. Regardless of who's fault it is, I'm not waiting another two months. Our upgrades are 3 months overdue already, and one of our household 9650s recently broke (was dropped). Yes it's just rumor, but the pattern so far has been the expected date being pushed back every time we get close. In a few weeks, the new rumor will be October for all I know at this point.

What bugs me is the total lack of information. I'm a consumer, I need to make informed decisions, but I can't with the Z10, I'm forced to guess based on past patterns. "Coming soon" doesn't tell me anything other than it's not out yet.

Speaking of guesses, I did notice today that the "Coming soon..." ad is now on the front page of the Verizon corporate accounts web page. Probably means nothing though, as it was on the consumer page for a few days as well.
    02-20-13 11:18 AM
81 ... 234