This is really concerning me now...
    First apps weren't updated on BBW to include Z30...ok.
    But now we got developers straight pulling good apps out of BlackBerry world....its happening alot.

Sprinkle
    Jet pack joyride
    Typic+
    NHL Gamecenter and many others

I can deal with a lot as a BlackBerry fan....but this has to be the biggest kick in the balls......smh.

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    09-18-14 10:51 PM
    Yup, it sucks. And a good portion of those that remain no longer seem to get updated. Unfortunately, it's probably the combination of overall platform sales and the availability of the Android player.
    09-18-14 11:25 PM
    All are still there..what are u saying?
    My apps and games are still being updated, i own a Z30.

From my ? phone
    09-18-14 11:26 PM
    One app I really liked was Apollo, the native client for Pandora. It disappeared a couple months ago much to my dismay.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 05:52 AM
    Apollo turned into junk. Was good for awhile but quit working after 10.1 update. It would play for one song and then crash. Numerous reviews in BBW said the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    MrGabriel likes this.
    09-19-14 05:59 AM
    Where is NHL Gamecentre?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 06:01 AM
    I noticed the NHL Game Center and Hockey Night in Canada are not available in the BlackBerry world. I have a z30, so the NHL app may not be available for it.

But, the Hockey Night in Canada app is only for the folks in Canada for the BlackBerry platform. It's funny because I was able to get the app on my iPhone and Android in the USA, but not my BlackBerry????

I know I can get the Android version, but I prefer a native app over the android ones. They generally have more features and work better in OS10.

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-19-14 07:31 AM
    NHL Gamecentre is there for me

Apps being pulled the silent epidemic on BBW.-img_20140919_090046.png
    09-19-14 08:01 AM
    NHL Gamecentre is there for me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140919_090046.png 
Views:	7363 
Size:	201.0 KB 
ID:	298808
    It may be there because you have it installed on your phone already.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 08:23 AM
    When I upgraded my phone from Z10 to Z30 I was dismayed to see that the NFL mobile app wasn't available for the Z30. However, after I synced my two phones, the app carried over anyways. I'm not sure if this works for every app though.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 08:23 AM
    Apollo turned into junk. Was good for awhile but quit working after 10.1 update. It would play for one song and then crash. Numerous reviews in BBW said the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    I used Apollo at the gym yesterday on my Z30. I use it all the time. It works perfectly for me.
    09-19-14 08:26 AM
    Wow that really is terrible seriously **** these developers they haven't done **** and haven't been supporting through tough time. Give credit to devs like nem0ry and qbo who have supporting BlackBerry from beginning just to help ecosystem.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 08:41 AM
    It may be there because you have it installed on your phone already.

Posted via CB10
    This is correct and should be a BB10 mantra. "Back-up, Back-up, Back-up!!" If there are apps you like, back them up using link. They will always be available if you do so. I learned that lesson during my first year on the Z10, and EA pulled Tetris and NFS - apps I paid for, for several months. Now I have a full back-up of every app I ever bought or use regularly. So when I upgraded to Z30 I still had Tetris and NFL mobile. Even if app gets pulled from storefront, it is still available to reload from BB Link.
    09-19-14 08:55 AM
    This is correct and should be a BB10 mantra. "Back-up, Back-up, Back-up!!" If there are apps you like, back them up using link. They will always be available if you do so. I learned that lesson during my first year on the Z10, and EA pulled Tetris and NFS - apps I paid for, for several months. Now I have a full back-up of every app I ever bought or use regularly. So when I upgraded to Z30 I still had Tetris and NFL mobile. Even if app gets pulled from storefront, it is still available to reload from BB Link.
    This is how I have been able to hold on to bittorque!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 09:03 AM
    I'm wondering if Rogers Communication has anything to do with it. They now own the broadcasting rights to the NHL. It's possible that any app will be released in their platform for their own proprietary righta

Z10
    pgg101 likes this.
    09-19-14 09:11 AM
    I think this is the flaw in Chen's BB recovery plan. As beneficial as the deal with Amazon is, but it scares devs away from creating native BB10 apps, and so far, I have not heard nor read from BB how they will hold against this.

I personally can live with a few Android apps, but for the key apps that I'm using, I want native support. I don't like the idea of everything being Android, except the very basic OS functions.
    09-19-14 09:13 AM
    I think this is the flaw in Chen's BB recovery plan. As beneficial as the deal with Amazon is, but it scares devs away from creating native BB10 apps, and so far, I have not heard nor read from BB how they will hold against this.

I personally can live with a few Android apps, but for the key apps that I'm using, I want native support. I don't like the idea of everything being Android, except the very basic OS functions.
    At worst, the Amazon deal is only hastening the inevitable. Major first party apps on BB10 had been languishing long before BlackBerry signed any agreement with Amazon.
    09-19-14 09:32 AM
    Face facts guys. Many devs gave up on blackberry after the heins/saunders fiasco. Still waiting for all those apps they demo'd for the Playbook. All vapourware.
    Thank god they went forward with the Android player or bb10 would be dead today.

9800 > PB64 > Z10 > Z30
    09-19-14 09:50 AM
    Btw, I see a big future for BlackBerry. Just need to survive the next year.

9800 > PB64 > Z10 > Z30
    09-19-14 09:53 AM
    It has always and still works for me. Still have it on my phone

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    gfondeur likes this.
    09-19-14 10:15 AM
    Smart app shopper was pulled too

Check out my photography channel
    09-19-14 10:18 AM

This. The devs may be pulling apps in revolt too. I do appreciate the ones that are still doing apps for us.

09-19-14 10:18 AM
    I noticed the NHL Game Center and Hockey Night in Canada are not available in the BlackBerry world. I have a z30, so the NHL app may not be available for it.

But, the Hockey Night in Canada app is only for the folks in Canada for the BlackBerry platform. It's funny because I was able to get the app on my iPhone and Android in the USA, but not my BlackBerry????

I know I can get the Android version, but I prefer a native app over the android ones. They generally have more features and work better in OS10.

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    It is now CBC Hockey Night in Canada. It's there for us on Canada anyhow.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 10:19 AM
    Devs are not revolting. The new 10.3 runtime along with Amazon about to come online is what is happening. Android apps will be on Amazon and BlackBerry apps will be in BBW. This will clean up and organize both stores. The missing apps are BBW pulling them and you will find them where they belong, in the Amazon App store for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Anthony_2u likes this.
    09-19-14 10:28 AM
    This. The devs may be pulling apps in revolt too. I do appreciate the ones that are still doing apps for us.

The reason apps is pulled is not revolt but to remove the responsibility of updating the apps. If the apps will no longer be update then it should be pulled out especially services apps.

Gonna see how things work in this half year. If things didn't improve then bye bye BlackBerry World and hello Google Store.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    09-19-14 10:30 AM
119 123 ...