Totally agree with OP. Love BB10 best OS platform around and to make it better run it on the King of devices the Passport.
    McPato007 likes this.
    02-26-16 01:06 PM
    That's hilarious.

I haven't paid for a single app on my BlackBerry Priv.

Google has.

$49 in Google Play store from Google Opinion Reward
    02-26-16 08:59 PM
    That's hilarious.

Google has.

naaah I want premium service and app.. I use my BlackBerry mostly for communication and a bit social media stuffs I rarely plays any game aside from chess.. I came from android and I know what ur trying to tell me.. I spent less than 50 USD upon my estimation on apps. Thats not too much considering the top 4 apps that I use and paid for was my daily driver.. And also thats one way of supporting the developer

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 09:09 PM
    That's hilarious.

Google has.

This is hilarious. How much money has Google lost last year for paying for everyone's apps and android?!
    You guessed it. They became the world's most valuable company by paying for your apps.
    Google is a charity.
    02-26-16 09:16 PM
    This is hilarious. How much money has Google lost last year for paying for everyone's apps and android?!
    You guessed it. They became the world's most valuable company by paying for your apps.
    Google is a charity.
    Google is the most secured platform on earth with BlackBerry- Android this duo is pretty unstoppable hahaha

Posted via CB10
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    02-26-16 09:28 PM
    Google is the most secured platform on earth with BlackBerry- Android this duo is pretty unstoppable hahaha

Posted via CB10
    Now that's funny.
    02-26-16 09:49 PM
    That's hilarious.

Google has.

So does that mean you gave Google $49.00 to get FREE apps?
    02-26-16 09:53 PM
    I think that poster is saying he gets free money by partaking in Google Opinion Rewards, which he then uses to buy premium apps.

Nothing is truly free. You pay with data.
    02-26-16 09:56 PM
    Google is a charity.
    Seeing as there's over a billion Android users and I'm sure Google charges businesses to be on their surveys, I'm betting they have a nice cash cow from giving users free credit for answering 3 second surveys.

I think that poster is saying he gets free money by partaking in Google Opinion Rewards, which he then uses to buy premium apps.

It used 384kb in the last 30 days bro. That's like a cent?

No, Google gave me $49.00 in free credit that can be used on apps, movies, books etc for answering surveys that takes 3 seconds.
    02-26-16 10:03 PM

Thanks, not familiar with Google other then search engine.
    02-26-16 10:07 PM

It used 384kb in the last 30 days bro. That's like a cent?

I meant "data" as in your information.
    02-27-16 12:24 AM
    Ron, how about a link to the particular app you used?
    I was using a paid app called Craig-It for my craigslist stuff and it worked pretty well for me.
    02-27-16 01:26 PM
    We'll have to look into that app Ron. Thanks for the info.

Posted from my X00 Z30
    bakron1 likes this.
    02-27-16 01:42 PM
    For me giving up my android device was not hard, I did my research and looked in to Blackberry OS 10 prior to buying my Passport SE. I quickly found that there would be a different level of support for the various apps....but I am more than happy to give up these apps because my Passport is a much better fit for my needs. For the things I want or need my phone to do I find the Passport powered by BB OS 10 is better. I love the hub, and I love the quality of the device. I am also able to receive calls in areas that were previously "dead zones" for me. I can also access LTE where my previous device had no reception. I understand that the reception issues I had were not caused by Android its self but rather by my device, still this is what convinced me to replace my Android/previous phone. I looked into what was available and for me the BB was the best choice. I have had it now over a week and it has been fun learning all about this OS. It still does everything I need, and does it in style
    02-29-16 01:21 PM
    To me the best part of the SE is three things and apps ain't a problem for me yet

1) the looks - I still get people asking about my phone. They still don't know what it is... great marketing btw
    2) the keyboard - typing on glass maybe faster for some but I get by and I enjoy the tactile feedback
    3) the phone - good sound and great speaker phone. I don't have in car Bluetooth so that is something I have grown to appreciate

 Passport SE 
    02-29-16 10:55 PM
    Realize I am appreciating the phone more than the OS. I also like the OS haha

 Passport SE 
    Bbnivende likes this.
    02-29-16 10:57 PM
    BB10 rocks!!!!!! Android Os sucks.

  
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    03-01-16 08:53 PM
    Never been into apps. Still not a big deal for me. BB10 via the Classic as my daily driver is still perfection for ME. Priv on the secondary line is barely touched... Even with another OS (my secondary line is usually an Android, Windows phone or another BlackBerry), that device is also very much scantily-clad... Not many apps loaded on either... Just some things I, personally, don't need on my mobile devices... App selection has never been an influence when choosing the devices I choose...

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 04:01 PM
    What app gap?
    Appreciating BB10 OS despite major apps lacking...-img_20160302_203056.png

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    03-02-16 07:31 PM
44 12