I deleted my Applications folder, but all the actual applications now show as individual folders on my homescreen.
    How do I get the applications folder back?

'Show All' doesn't work because I somehow set the Applications folder to disappear, yet 'expand' (or show everything) that was in that missing folder.
    'Add folder' doesn't provide the original icon for the Applications folder, so the answer is not to do that either...
    10-14-08 07:57 AM
    I never had an Applications folder, so I don't know what the icon looked like. If you've performed the CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure, you may have deleted the option that allows colored folders. You can always create a new folder and move whatever apps you wish into it. The icon on it won't matter.
    10-14-08 08:01 PM
    OK, I got the folder back.

My question now is: How do you place items on the homescreen into folders? For example, on my homescreen, BrickBreaker has its own spot on my homescreen. How would I move the BrickBreaker icon into the Applications folder, so that it does NOT appear on the homescreen?

THANKS.
    10-26-08 01:11 PM
    OK, I got the folder back.

My question now is: How do you place items on the homescreen into folders? For example, on my homescreen, BrickBreaker has its own spot on my homescreen. How would I move the BrickBreaker icon into the Applications folder, so that it does NOT appear on the homescreen?

THANKS.
    You can create a new folder by presing menu from the main screen or you could just hide the brickbreaker icon.
    10-26-08 01:46 PM
    Highlight the application, press Menu and select Move.

When you move it to a folder icon, it will save it inside the folder.
    10-26-08 02:50 PM
    As Reed says, the application will superimpose on top of the folder when you move it, then simply click again. I love this feature. I made a folder for my various email icons and one for my tool icons. Am I anal or what, .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 03:56 PM
    Anal would be trying to create folders within folders but the BB apparently does NOT allow that. I have a Utility folder and there are too many applications and would like to stick some of those into another folder for INfrequently used Utilities - no can do!
    10-26-08 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD