Alright...
    So, I want to put "Castlevania- Aria Of Sorrow" on my blackberry. I download the .JAR file, put it onto my blackberry card, try to open It like you do with all .JAR files "explore -> blackberry -> media card -> Castlevania" and then click to download It...... but It fails because the files too large.

I cannot do this OTA.. making It an ALX. would be good but I can't do It.

(BtW I'm using a BB 8330 Curve)

Solutions?
    05-14-10 04:51 PM
    I'm confused. Have you already downloaded it and it is now on your media card and you get the message when you try to install it, or are you trying to download it and it says, "requested entity is too large"?

If you haven't downloaded it yet, try downloading it with OperaMini. That should do the trick.

What is confusing me is when you said this,

put it onto my blackberry card, try to open It like you do with all .JAR files "explore -> blackberry -> media card -> Castlevania" and then click to download It.
    Do you mean install and not download?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 05:03 PM
    Yeah I've downloaded It on my computer, then put the .JAR file onto my media card. But then when I go to, I guess "install" the game, It says its too large.
    05-14-10 05:07 PM
    What is the file size of the .jar, and what is the file free memory on your 8330?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 05:09 PM
    Sorry It took me so long to reply, was out for the night. Um, I have 20 MB left for applications on my BB, and the file for the game is only 405 kb.. (67216 bytes). The actual message that comes up is ".cod data section is too large" just noticed that now.. but that doesn't make sense?
    05-15-10 11:49 AM
    ~Bump~ -Does anyone know how to solve this???
    05-16-10 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD