Is there another way to switch applications other than blackberry key, switch applications, home screen? For example, I was texting and after I sent the message I went into my calendar. While I was in my calendar another text came in. What would be the quickest way to get back to SMS?

I'm thinking that one or more of you BB experts will have a trick or two up their sleeves.
    10-30-08 02:00 PM
    hold alt key and hit the back key
    10-30-08 02:02 PM
    Switch is the only thing I know of. My calender is right next to my SMS, so I just exit and scroll over..
    10-30-08 02:03 PM
    I just use set the application switcher to my right convenience key. I find that works best for me.
    10-30-08 02:13 PM
    hold alt key and hit the back key
    Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was talking about.

One more question along the same line. When you go to switch application, is there any way to change what you have to choose from?

Thanks again!
    10-30-08 02:13 PM
    Dont hold me to it but I think when you do that it shows you whap apps you have open. Lets say your leaving sms for bbm...do it once and then roll the trackball to the app...then to switch back do it again and it should take you back to the same spot you were before. Kinda like alt+tab for windows.
    10-30-08 02:16 PM
    I am not sure if this answers the question further or not...

When you see the icons for the applications (only open ones will show), you can highlight the HOME application to get back to the main screen and select from any of the closed applications.
    10-30-08 06:47 PM
    I too have it as my right con key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD