In the past two weeks I have noticed that the "Application Switcher" option no longer exists on any application menu Typically it was the last option on very list.

I am running a Storm 2 - v5.0.0.713 on Telus (ya I know). Has anyone else noticed this lost option?

Good thing I can hold down the menu key and it brings up the Application switcher bar.

I have run a few application updates as per normal however, nothing major or new and can not figure out how I lost the option on every menu...?

Thanks for your help....
    01-08-11 05:58 PM
    In the past two weeks I have noticed that the "Application Switcher" option no longer exists on any application menu Typically it was the last option on very list.

I am running a Storm 2 - v5.0.0.713 on Telus (ya I know). Has anyone else noticed this lost option?

Good thing I can hold down the menu key and it brings up the Application switcher bar.

I have run a few application updates as per normal however, nothing major or new and can not figure out how I lost the option on every menu...?

Thanks for your help....
    It would not seem to totally disapear just because you did a few app updates but have you done a battery pull after these updates as I am sure at least one if not all told you that you have to restart your phone for the apps to take effect. Have you done a recent OS update?

Also just for sake of it make sure this just did not move to a different place on the menu like maybe 3rd in line instead of where it use to be.

You have to sometimes have a app open and then select the BB menu key to see certain options available and not just highlight it as i am sure you have thought of that and know this.
    01-08-11 06:29 PM
    Try Menu/Options/Screen Keyboard, scroll to the bottom and make sure under Menu Style it is set to Full Menu.

You can also hold down the bb key for more than a second and App Switcher will popup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 08:14 PM
    Well I went into the settings on my Curve and changed it to making one of the side buttons do Application Switcher. Upon doing that it was removed from the menu.
    01-08-11 08:54 PM
    Interesting info tm. I never knew it became exclusive when assigned to a convenience key. Always learning something new at CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD