I have a question. For people who have 2 BB do you have to buy two separate applications for the phones, or can one application be download on both???
    07-13-08 05:38 PM
    This depends on the application... you will more than likely need to buy the application separately for each device!! The activation of the application depends on the PIN or IMEI number on the device, so it is device specific.

Some developers, such as BeeJive, allow you to buy multiple device licenses so if you get a new Berry you can get a hold of them and get an activation code for the new one!! I would call the developers or email them and ask!!

This depends on each developer!
    07-13-08 05:42 PM
    This depends on the application... you will more than likely need to buy the application separately for each device!! The activation of the application depends on the PIN or IMEI number on the device, so it is device specific.

Some developers, such as BeeJive, allow you to buy multiple device licenses so if you get a new Berry you can get a hold of them and get an activation code for the new one!! I would call the developers or email them and ask!!

This depends on each developer!

Go Buckeyes!!! (former Ohioan here)......ok back to topic.... I was looking to buy the Empower HTML viewer.
    07-13-08 05:44 PM
    Yeah!! Go Bucks!!

Anyhow, you will need to talk to the developer. Contact their support some how and inquire. Explain you have 2 berries and wanna use their app on both. I have only ever had one BlackBerry at a time, sorry I cannot give you specific info, but this will also vary from developer to developer as well
    07-13-08 05:46 PM
    Thanks for your quick response. I sent you a pm too!
    07-13-08 05:53 PM
    BTW smahie, when the official release of Operating System 4.5 comes outs for blackberry, which is VERY VERY soon, HTML email is included and free!
    07-13-08 05:58 PM
    BTW smahie, when the official release of Operating System 4.5 comes outs for blackberry, which is VERY VERY soon, HTML email is included and free!

Is this for Alltel as well??
    07-13-08 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD