I find it so funny, they're not laughing now #TeamBlackberry
    06-20-12 01:27 PM
    I'm messaging my iPhone friends with iMessage right now though.
    It's not down for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-20-12 01:30 PM
    I hope it doesn't last too long for them.

Outages can happen to anybody at any time.

We all know how frustrating it is.
    06-20-12 01:31 PM
    For alot of people it is...
    06-20-12 01:38 PM
    It is a partial downtime is what it appears

iCloud, iMessage, seeing unexpected downtime for some | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

several sites reporting it. Also reported some issues on the 6th of this month. It will not make as big a media splash as it did for RIM, as it is not as wide spread as RIM's outages are.
    06-20-12 01:44 PM
    For alot of people it is...

So your point of this thread was to make some people mad? Lol.

iMessage isn't that big of a deal when its acting up like BBM is.
    Being a former iPhone user (as daily driver, use it as wifi only now) it was never really a problem if iMessage messed up.
    We'd just send it as a regular text if it was acting weird.

Unlike BBM, I used to get so mad when BBM was having issues & wouldn't send my messages. Idk why. Having to exit out the BBM app & open my texts & retype it out just cause BBM was messing up use to make me angry lol.

06-20-12 01:51 PM
    So your point of this thread was to make some people mad? Lol.

iMessage isn't that big of a deal when its acting up like BBM is.
    Being a former iPhone user (as daily driver, use it as wifi only now) it was never really a problem if iMessage messed up.
    We'd just send it as a regular text if it was acting weird.

Unlike BBM, I used to get so mad when BBM was having issues & wouldn't send my messages. Idk why. Having to exit out the BBM app & open my texts & retype it out just cause BBM was messing up use to make me angry lol.

That's what copy and paste is used for.
    06-20-12 01:55 PM
    That's what copy and paste is used for.

This was back when I first got a Blackberry & was still learning. Lol.
    Eventually I learned to do that.

06-20-12 01:57 PM
    downtime can happen to anyone, however during the great BB blackout, it took 3 days for full recovery, and anything internet related was down. Iphone users are still able to surf web and receive email at least....
    06-20-12 01:58 PM
    downtime can happen to anyone, however during the great BB blackout, it took 3 days for full recovery, and anything internet related was down. Iphone users are still able to surf web and receive email at least....
    I don't know if that's totally true. When it was down,the only service I lost was BBM, my email and Web worked perfectly. I know because I was out and using my PB over bridge on the train.

It's unfortunate when any service has downtime, but that's the way with technology.
    06-20-12 02:13 PM
    siddo_d likes this.
    06-20-12 02:17 PM
    Mustn't laugh, this is serious, really, I mean it, no laughing.

ROLF, ROLF, ROLF.
    06-20-12 02:39 PM
    Swarm swarm swarm!!!! No mercy!!!
    06-20-12 02:50 PM
    I don't know if that's totally true. When it was down,the only service I lost was BBM, my email and Web worked perfectly. I know because I was out and using my PB over bridge on the train.

It's unfortunate when any service has downtime, but that's the way with technology.
    Yeah, I never did see a hiccup during those three days. Most of my BBM contacts had moved over somewhere else, so I didn't even get to try BBM then. And, since I am on BES, I didn't see what the rest of the world was seeing...
    06-20-12 03:20 PM
    why does a BB forum care if apple services are working or not? Does imore care if BIS goes down?
    Moonbase0ne likes this.
    06-20-12 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD