I wonder if anyone has heard if Apple, better yet if Blackberry will allow Apple to release an App on their BB World called Move to IOS for BB10? No joke folks Apple released an App on Google Play which has lead to a lot of flames from the avid Android users. lol
    09-17-15 01:22 PM
    Does it work on BB10? [/joke]
    09-17-15 01:29 PM
    I highly doubt that Apple would spend ressources for a BB10 app

Posted via CB10
    09-17-15 01:32 PM
    I highly doubt that Apple would spend ressources for a BB10 app

Posted via CB10
    Waste*

Posted via CB10
    09-17-15 01:34 PM
    I mean they can attract users, I looked to the new iPhone and the presentation... this is pressing on the screen to get a menue, we already have it by keeping a finger on a point to select. Don�t need to press on the screen!
    The new iPad Pro... work wide... remember? Thy now tried to do it in the tablet world.
    I must confess that the iPad pro is an advanced piece of technology.
    BUT I have the ipad air 2... it is good enough, I don't need the pro...

The thing that might secure the market of Apple will be the sort of abonnement: for 30 dollers a month, you get a yearly upgrade of your iPhone... make the maths...

I only want BlackBerry to persist... I don't bother about the others!!

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.3.2.2639; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.2.2639 ; Germany.
    09-17-15 02:06 PM
    I wonder if anyone has heard if Apple, better yet if Blackberry will allow Apple to release an App on their BB World called Move to IOS for BB10? No joke folks Apple released an App on Google Play which has lead to a lot of flames from the avid Android users. lol
    I used to wonder why Apple users have the low opinions of Android users that they do, but after seeing "reviews" in the Play store, I don't wonder anymore. Totally childish behavior.
    jallister likes this.
    09-17-15 02:32 PM
    I used to wonder why Apple users have the low opinions of Android users that they do, but after seeing "reviews" in the Play store, I don't wonder anymore. Totally childish behavior.
    Apples store doesn't exactly have PhD level reviews either... nor does BlackBerry's

For the OP: BlackBerry actually has an app for device switch that works on android and apple too.
    09-17-15 03:58 PM
    Apples store doesn't exactly have PhD level reviews either... nor does BlackBerry's

For the OP: BlackBerry actually has an app for device switch that works on android and apple too.
    Are the reviews you're talking about negative just for the sake of being negative? That's what's going on here.
    09-17-15 05:38 PM
    Apple already released something in 2007 that moved people from BlackBerry to iOS.
    Troy Tiscareno and MikeX74 like this.
    09-17-15 08:25 PM