07-24-13 05:57 PM
90 ... 234
tools
    Correction 311,000,001
    You should count your recent purchase to the tally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Let me tell you it's fun to be multiplatform. You get knocked around by one but celebrate with the other.

June 28 I had a cry and tonight I have a Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat Ale.

With pie.

ssssshhhhhh.....Reeneebob and I have a sooper dooper seekret....we're the same person so we use the same iPhone 5 with Tapatalk.....ssssshhhhh.....
    07-23-13 04:22 PM
    Stumbled upon an article on imore, asking iphone users if they going to repay for apps because the new ios7 have got new UI change and different programming language. We know most people still with apple because of what they invested in the eco system. People will probably rethink and use the opportunity to switch devices. What you all think ?

If you seen todays sales results and they beat wall streets expectations, I don't think they are in any sort of trouble. The stock jumped $17.50 a share, thats more the one share of Blackberry stock is worth, hum!!!!!

Would you pay again for iOS 7 versions of your favorite apps? | iMore.com
    07-23-13 04:24 PM
    Let me tell you it's fun to be multiplatform. You get knocked around by one but celebrate with the other.

June 28 I had a cry and tonight I have a Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat Ale.

With pie.

ssssshhhhhh.....Reeneebob and I have a sooper dooper seekret....we're the same person so we use the same iPhone 5 with Tapatalk.....ssssshhhhh.....
    Wait till September you might need a keg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-23-13 04:28 PM
    Perhaps not necessarily if you contact the developer. I recently migrated from Android and had an app I had purchased from the Google Play Store and contacted the developer and they gave me the same app for BB10 for free.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 10:00 PM
    iOS devs may also jump ship.There was an article a couple of months that I pulled a certain excerpt out of that caught my eye.

"... few developers who've fought to maintain a familiar look want to throw in a new learning curve that could potentially steer users toward a competitor." - Excerpt taken from USA today (Apple may have opened Pandora's Box with iOS 7)

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I see them jumping off the most popular and profitable ecosystem to a lesser competitor in droves.
    07-24-13 06:00 AM
    Stumbled upon an article on imore, asking iphone users if they going to repay for apps because the new ios7 have got new UI change and different programming language. We know most people still with apple because of what they invested in the eco system. People will probably rethink and use the opportunity to switch devices. What you all think ?

Would you pay again for iOS 7 versions of your favorite apps? | iMore.com
    How embarrassing it must be to have posted this with Apple's sales results that were posted yesterday.

Blackberry's survival has nothing to do with how Apple is doing, you can not even compare the two.

Blackberry's survival has only to do with what Blackberry does.

It amazes me how Blackberry people are so quick to jump on Apple's possible demise! LOL!

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2013/...-Results/#mn_p
    mikeo007 and m1a1mg like this.
    07-24-13 06:16 AM
    How embarrassing it must be to have posted this with Apple's sales results that were posted yesterday.

Blackberry's survival has nothing to do with how Apple is doing, you can not even compare the two.

Blackberry's survival has only to do with what Blackberry does.

It amazes me how Blackberry people are so quick to jump on Apple's possible demise! LOL!

Apple - Press Info - Apple Reports Third Quarter Results
    You know, I love my phones, one from each platform. There are a lot of things to love about each one and there is something to loathe about each one. Nothing is perfect.

It seriously is a ridiculous stance to attempt to put down one platform in an attempt to make the other look good. That leads to ridiculous statements and seriously blind fanboism.

Evidence the thread below. BlackBerry has six months to act on this poster's prediction.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...iction-755156/
    mikeo007 likes this.
    07-24-13 06:33 AM
    You know, I love my phones, one from each platform. There are a lot of things to love about each one and there is something to loathe about each one. Nothing is perfect.

It seriously is a ridiculous stance to attempt to put down one platform in an attempt to make the other look good. That leads to ridiculous statements and seriously blind fanboism.

Evidence the thread below. BlackBerry has six months to act on this poster's prediction.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...iction-755156/
    So true. It's a really sad state of affairs when folks feel they have to slag other platforms (or even worse, users of other platforms) in order to somehow justify their own choice of platform.

It's *almost* a shame that the OP of that thread will not be here to eat "crow" in 6 months, but (un)luckily there will be tons of other threads with similar claims to revisit as well.
    07-24-13 08:29 AM
    Stock is up by 17. Sharp contrast to BBRY on June 28.

By the way, BBRY is sub 9 this morning.

If Apple is getting into trouble, someone kindly explain a rational argument as to why BBRY is okeydokey peachy fine.

Kindly leave the tin foil hats off please.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    07-24-13 09:08 AM
    Apple is not in any immediate trouble as long as they keep churning out the same old over-hyped proprietary junkware that is continually gobbled up by its lemming-like customers.
    07-24-13 09:49 AM
    Apple is not in any immediate trouble as long as they keep churning out the same old over-hyped proprietary junkware that is continually gobbled up by its lemming-like customers.
    Really?
    07-24-13 10:13 AM
    I've got an iPhone. I've got a Z10.

So am I a lemming when I use the iPhone but I'm brilliant and successful and using tools not toys when I use my Z10?

So don't they just cancel each other out and in the final analysis I'm just me?

Seriously.....evolve.....
    mikeo007 likes this.
    07-24-13 10:52 AM
    Here is Apple today.

If Apple is in trouble, then what can be said of BlackBerry?

Why is there such a need with some people to attempt to bring down other platforms? It won't change the reality of where BlackBerry is.

Stop wishing the destruction of another company to make Blackberry successful.

xandermac and mikeo007 like this.
    07-24-13 11:02 AM
    Here is Apple today.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/25/u9ahumes.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/25/7avaqy3a.jpg

Why is there such a need with some people to attempt to bring down other platforms? It won't change the reality of where BlackBerry is.

Stop wishing the destruction of another company to make Blackberry successful.

Must be the shorts! Or the shills. Or the paid bashers? Maybe the media conspiracy, or the US carriers. Maybe its the illuminati. We need mrfreelies in here to spin a tale and explain it all to us layfolk.
    xandermac and m1a1mg like this.
    07-24-13 12:07 PM
    I missed that call on APPL completely. Which probably expains why I own BBRY and not APPL.
    07-24-13 05:57 PM
90 ... 234