Anyone will to share an AppleID to download BBM, wouldn't mind paying if you have PayPal.
    09-29-13 09:14 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't BBM get pulled from the apple app store until further notice?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 09:45 AM
    i believe you're correct but whether that also means it doesnt show up in you're downloaded apps list not clear tho
    09-29-13 12:31 PM
    Why not just use the credit card number you use with PayPal to set up an AppleID? Seriously, who in their right mind would "share" their Apple ID with a stranger?

09-29-13 12:53 PM
    When someone has the app already they can re-download it if someone lease logs in, it's not available for regular download but this method works and I am willing to pay for it to reassure the individual sharing their Apple ID account
    09-29-13 01:05 PM
    When someone has the app already they can re-download it if someone lease logs in, it's not available for regular download but this method works and I am willing to pay for it to reassure the individual sharing their Apple ID account
    firstly, youd have better luck maybe posting this in an iPhone user forum....just a thought.

Secondly, just let me give you my ID and password so you can have all my details and every app iv downloaded for free........umm maybe not
    09-29-13 01:11 PM
    firstly, youd have better luck maybe posting this in an iPhone user forum....just a thought.

Secondly, just let me give you my ID and password so you can have all my details and every app iv downloaded for free........umm maybe not
    Cool.

Would you also share your credit card # please. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROIDX using CB Forums mobile app
    09-29-13 01:43 PM
    Cool.

Would you also share your credit card # please. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROIDX using CB Forums mobile app
    Ye it's 1234-4321-5678-0987 and the 3 digit pin is 000.

Spend wisely my friend lol

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 01:53 PM
    OP what you are asking for will not be supplied on this forum. Also you might want to adjust your posting and abide by the community rules.
    09-29-13 02:16 PM