Someone needs to put such sticker on Tim cook's car and take a picture..
    07-17-12 05:09 AM
    One foreseeable future:

Apple may have some patent on putting stickers in their product packaging and will attempt to sue RIM for infringement.
    It's funny cause it's true.

Patent #666
    -iSticker
    07-17-12 07:06 AM
    It's funny cause it's true.

Patent #666
    -iSticker
    Funny thing is if someone did have a patent rim wouldn't hesitate to violate it

I still think it's a good idea for rim to include a sticker in the box however if just one of those 5000 jobs could have been saved by not doing it, don't do it. I have to believe that as it stands at the moment it would look like a pretty insensitive move regardless of how inexpensive it would be.
    07-17-12 07:54 AM
    i've been reading this whole thread to see if i could get my hands on a BB sticker, but i guess it's negative.

I see smileys, bombs, women, cars(yes, cars), audio companies, football teams, radio stations, etc stickers on a lot of cars, so why not a BB sticker?

Lol it's kinda normal to see the cars with stickers.

If u are mentaly challenged or immature, why would a sticker make u better or be more responsable?

I don't know y people always end up attacking each other due to the most banal stuff!

Apple is great, Samsung GS III is also great and BB is great too!

Anw, i would also like to grab an BB sticker, like transparent with only the "berries" in black(or another color)! Neat

Pedro

Sent from a beautiful but old BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    07-17-12 09:32 AM
    BB NFC Stickers, even BlackBerry Stickers DO...
    07-17-12 09:52 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD