So unless I'm missing something, it appears to me that Appworld no longer appears to support archiving apps? If that's true then it's unfortunate because that would be a great way of holding onto the free apps from the outage if one would want to uninstall them, but not redownload them. Has anyone else noticed this?
    12-25-11 08:49 PM
    What gives you that idea? Is there a link to this info somewhere?
    12-26-11 12:35 AM
    Well there used to be an option to archive, or delete and app from the my world window when you pressed the menu button. That option is no longer there for me. This has been since App World 3.xx but was in the 2.xx versions.
    12-27-11 08:15 AM
    The new App world automatically stores your software under the uninstalled tab. You can reinstall any App which you might have bought or installed from your uninstalled list.

Its still archiving, but just not calling it as archiving.
    12-27-11 09:05 AM
    So unless I'm missing something, it appears to me that Appworld no longer appears to support archiving apps? If that's true then it's unfortunate because that would be a great way of holding onto the free apps from the outage if one would want to uninstall them, but not redownload them. Has anyone else noticed this?
    From what I understand if you do not have any of those apps downloaded by the end of the week and they switch back to paid apps you will have to pay to re-download again.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    12-27-11 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD