Hi,

Is anyone else having a really slow App World right now? Is it because of Angry Birds being released? I have the latest device software, and the latest App World.
    12-22-11 03:32 AM
    Popped right up for me and found BB Traffic (just ran a random search for something I hadn't installed.)
    12-22-11 03:49 AM
    Really? I can't even get BBM to update. I just activated my new phone today, and I upgraded it to the latest device version and the latest App World. New issue, it appears BBM is removed or something now from the update, and it has an issue when downloading the update, so I can't download it again.
    Last edited by blue_k; 12-22-11 at 04:30 AM.
    12-22-11 04:19 AM
    I was able to reinstall BBM, but am still unable to update. Also, I have tried numerous battery pulls.
    Last edited by blue_k; 12-22-11 at 05:04 AM.
    12-22-11 04:49 AM
    I figured out my problem is due to my wifi connection. On cellular I have no issues. I think something is not configured right with my router. Sometimes I can get a connection, but it seems to drop a lot, and if it doesn't drop it will lose connection with BIS.
    12-22-11 07:30 AM
    Interesting. Does App World just use regular HTTP/HTTPS for traffic? If not, perhaps your ISP is doing something funky with the port APP World runs on....
    12-22-11 10:31 AM
    Interesting. Does App World just use regular HTTP/HTTPS for traffic? If not, perhaps your ISP is doing something funky with the port APP World runs on....
    I think it is my router, as it is dropping my BB. I actually can't use WiFi on my BB, as anything that uses BIS is so slow it is unusable, or just drops. Does anyone know how to fix this? How do I stabilize my connection with my router, and how do I get my WiFi up-to-speed with BIS? There must be some way to configure my router so that it works.
    12-23-11 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD