So I've been curious for a long time about this and I wanted to know if anyone ever noticed that a particular app was not available on Blackberry, decided to contact the app maker and ask why not and if they had any plans for a blackberry app. Has any one actually gotten a somewhat positive response??? I find myself emailing at least one or two app makers a week asking the same question and getting the same answers (if any). . .Just wondering if I'm the only guy doing this and if anything positive has actually ever come of this. . .
    10-07-12 12:24 PM
    I have.

Theres a music/radio site I frequent and when they started with an app, they left out BB and I'd always tweet them asking where the BB one was.

They eventually came out with one and tweeted me the link to it. It took awhile for the app to be found in App World, but it's there now.

I was very pleased :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-07-12 02:31 PM
    I see many people tweeting big name developers asking for a Playbook app, Skype, Netflix, Google and Instagram to name a few. Usually when they tweet about an updated Android or iOS app the Blackberry find reply.
    10-07-12 03:20 PM