I am amazed by the amount of app blackberry launched its new platform. And our app count has been rising steadily. I was one of those people that always believed we need quality apps. We don't need 1000 fart apps. I don't care if the apps are native or ported. I like the fact we can sideload apps in BlackBerry 10. But when I look into our app store, I realize we are in need of quality apps. Just imagine if we had 120k apps only but had all the top apps and when any popular apps comes around, developer introduced it in our app store. Currently, truth be told, we have a significant amount of junk app in our store. I want blackberry to not approve the apps that are not functional especially if they are ports. Only good apps should be approved if developer wants to port it. I don't care if we don't have large quantity of apps. Quality apps will be appreciated in our store.. always.. whether it is paid or free. But ported apps that don't work will only add quantity to our store and again we don't want to be the store that has 1000 fart apps.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 09:07 PM
    Many people share the same view. I agree that there are still several key apps missing for many people and there is a lot of junk just like all other markets. Hopefully the quality comes and fast!
    06-19-13 04:43 AM