There is no way that Blackberry can have as many apps as IOS or Android and I am not expecting that, HOWEVER it would of been nice if they got the top 100 applications that folks use.

I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing;

pandora
    spotify
    hulu

and a bunch of others.

IMHO, and I hope I am wrong, but this is going to hurt them badly at least in the US. Couple that with the inability to get the unit from the US carriers for months is just not good.

I am just terribly disappointed with this.

-Jeff
    01-30-13 05:26 PM
    did you see all 70,000+?
    01-30-13 05:31 PM
    better watch again...
    01-30-13 05:32 PM
    No I did not.. However I did watch the presentation and under apps, I don't recall seeing any of the above listed. So if they have them they were remiss in not sharing them seeing how they are high demand applications.

Do you know as FACT that any of the app's that I listed are immediately available as we speak?
    01-30-13 05:35 PM
    Why you are annoyed? You can't get a BB10 for another month in the USA, chill
    BTW Skype and possibly Instagram will be there.
    01-30-13 05:36 PM
    No I did not.. However I did watch the presentation and under apps, I don't recall seeing any of the above listed. So if they have them they were remiss in not sharing them seeing how they are high demand applications.

Do you know as FACT that any of the app's that I listed are immediately available as we speak?
    Do you know as a FACT that they are not?
    the answer to both our questions is No
    01-30-13 05:37 PM
    I think I am just a bit pissed off with the apps. I not one who purchase 1.0 hardware because there are always issues, look at the nexus 7 or the iphone 4s with the bad antenna. I have already some reviews detailing screen issues and call issues.

-Jeff
    01-30-13 05:39 PM
    Yes. I pruned through the app store on the website and never saw them. It isn't hard. I know Skype isn't a game or navigation app, for example. It isn't there.
    01-30-13 05:39 PM
    I think I am just a bit pissed off with the apps. I not one who purchase 1.0 hardware because there are always issues, look at the nexus 7 or the iphone 4s with the bad antenna. I have already some reviews detailing screen issues and call issues.

-Jeff
    If you really want an answer to your question, you will have to wait a few days until the phones are actually out and we can see the blackberry world content.

Until then this is all still speculation
    anon(4018671) and Branta like this.
    01-30-13 05:41 PM
    A good quality maps app is a must.
    01-30-13 05:44 PM