I would like to offer my apologies to the crackberry nation for my recent various posts on this wonderful site that has helped me numerous times to overcome problems. Due to my ignorance of my BB device (9800) which made me I suppose jealous of others I saw doing various things on their devices that I was capable of doing but just didn't how. I edcuated myself more on BB and the 9800 and have a new found love for the marvelous piece of engineering. Anyway just wanted to get this off my chest.
    04-08-12 04:20 AM
    So what all new things did you find out about the 9800?
    dfb8085 likes this.
    04-08-12 05:36 AM
    The Nation is here to help and the Nation forgives.
    What were you having trouble with on your BlackBerry?
    dfb8085, jafobabe and JAGWIRE like this.
    04-08-12 05:51 AM
    ...i wish more of the haters out there would do this
    thanks OP it means a lot to The Nation
    Mecca EL, dfb8085 and jafobabe like this.
    04-08-12 08:59 AM
    We all have to learn somehow. If it wasn't for Crackberry, I would not be able to do what I can now. 4 years ago I nearly threw my old 8320 at the wall. After all the help I received on here I am now quite confident with any BB device and now do my best to help others.

Sent from my old faithful BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    jafobabe and dfb8085 like this.
    04-08-12 09:15 AM
    Yep love CrackBerry
    This is where I learned that the Blackberry button held down 1/2 a second actually
    serves as a shortcut key which makes multitasking on this phone
    a breeze.
    04-08-12 09:22 AM
    I too have learned everything from these forums, from all the great posters here. And it has saved me a lot of money from monthly data charges with the workarounds.
    dfb8085 likes this.
    04-08-12 09:29 AM
    I would like to offer my apologies to the crackberry nation for my recent various posts on this wonderful site that has helped me numerous times to overcome problems. Due to my ignorance of my BB device (9800) which made me I suppose jealous of others I saw doing various things on their devices that I was capable of doing but just didn't how. I edcuated myself more on BB and the 9800 and have a new found love for the marvelous piece of engineering. Anyway just wanted to get this off my chest.

You stepped up. That's most important. Helps always available.

Sent from my "very underrated", Addictive CrackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk; Ψ Φπ (*_~)
    04-08-12 09:31 AM
    No problem. Hope you continue to enjoy CrackBerry. It's a great forum. We all get crazy on here once in a while.

04-08-12 09:33 AM
    OP, you are a very modest and nice person. I've come here for help too; and it's nice to see such a welcoming and friendly environment in an online community.
    04-08-12 11:56 AM
    I too have learnt so much on these forums.

Without CB I wouldn't have even attempted my first official update on my 9800 let alone the many unnofficial updates for my Bolds after.

04-08-12 12:02 PM
    OP you've gained a lotta respect with your post and it is well deserved. I'm sure that as far everyone here is concerned you're forgiven.
    dfb8085 and jafobabe like this.
    04-08-12 01:03 PM
    No apologies needed. All of us were newbies once. The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked. CB is definitely my favorite place to learn. I swear I haven't read so much since I was in school. It has been a great experience being part of this collective mind. Crackberry Rocks!
    jafobabe likes this.
    04-08-12 04:52 PM
    Thanks for all the kind remarks. I appreciate it. I was feeling very ashamed of myself. On my off time I volunteer with the national weather service. I am a licensed ham radio operator and we are active in storm spotting and relaying what we see in real time into the national weather service so they can compare to what they are seeing on radar and be able to tell more about the storm. Anyway having said that it is natural for me to monitor the weather even if it less severe maybe so I use my BB 9800 a lot of reviewing the radar. I know this sounds stupid of me and it is but others that do this same thing have the iPhone and android devices with the bigger screens and they could always see better than I could. That had frustrated to no end but I never knew that the BB had a way to zoom in . All this time I never knew. I was doing something last night during my lunch break at work ( i work midnight-8) fooling around with my phone and I just happened upon it. I thought wow what a stupid person I am. Anyway that one thing that I do several times a day was just tearing me up.
    jafobabe, JAGWIRE and Chrisy like this.
    04-08-12 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD