Besides the fact the my AOL email decides on its own when it wants to be delivered to my phone (sometimes instantly sometimes hours later) does anyone know how to have the phone reconcile with my mailbox?

The problem I have is that when I check my aol online through my PC and the mail is marked as read and moved to my "old mail" box, it still sits as a new mail on my phone. Is there anyway to get them to sync so if it is read online it will be read on my phone. I know that if I marked as read on my phone it will be marked as read online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If this is a repost I am sorry but I did try to research the answer and was unsuccessful.
    01-10-11 11:14 AM
    If I understand what your asking, then the answer is no. You cannot read your Aol mail on a lab/desktop and have it "read" on your bb. The sync is reverse of that, if your read it on your bb, it will go into your "old" on Aol. I don't think there is anyway to do what you are asking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 11:33 AM
    If I understand what your asking, then the answer is no. You cannot read your Aol mail on a lab/desktop and have it "read" on your bb. The sync is reverse of that, if your read it on your bb, it will go into your "old" on Aol. I don't think there is anyway to do what you are asking.

Yes that is exactly what I am asking. Just sucks it cant be done. Kinda annoying if you ask me.
    01-10-11 03:25 PM

Yes that is exactly what I am asking. Just sucks it cant be done. Kinda annoying if you ask me.
    01-10-11 03:50 PM
    Well, if there is someone that sees this thread and there is ANY way to do it, I'm sure they will share "how to"

01-10-11 04:03 PM
    So I'm pretty much screwed?
    01-15-11 03:59 PM
    So I'm pretty much screwed?
    sorry, but theres no way to do what you were asking.
    01-15-11 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD