without pulling the battery? I know on the curve its Ctrl+Alt-Del
    08-16-08 02:32 PM
    look for and download the software called "Softreset". It is free and will do the job.
    08-16-08 02:36 PM
    I downloaded a free app called Soft Reset. Its a great app and its free. I used to have to do a battery pull but no more. Unfortunately I don't have the link to that but if you just search soft reset in these forums, you'll find it. Good Luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 02:39 PM
    I downloaded a free app called Soft Reset. Its a great app and its free. I used to have to do a battery pull but no more. Unfortunately I don't have the link to that but if you just search soft reset in these forums, you'll find it. Good Luck!

Soft Reset is the way to go. My Pearl was battery pull city for a while there before I downloaded this app.
    08-16-08 02:52 PM
    soft reset doesn't play well with 4.5, some folk it works for, most it doesn't, mine didn't..

http://www.geekandproud.net/blackber.../softreset.jad

OTA D/L Link ^^^^
    GL.
    08-16-08 03:56 PM
    soft reset doesn't play well with 4.5, some folk it works for, most it doesn't, mine didn't..

http://www.geekandproud.net/blackber.../softreset.jad

OTA D/L Link ^^^^
    GL.
    Hmm, I have not had that problem as of yet. However, I will keep everyone posted if this should arise.
    08-16-08 06:17 PM
    Hmm, I have not had that problem as of yet. However, I will keep everyone posted if this should arise.
    I'm not sure, but I believe having the firewall on is what causes the fault, I had to go back to 4.3 for the time being, I'll probably put 4.5 back on next week to try it out.

08-16-08 06:34 PM
    I'm not sure, but I believe having the firewall on is what causes the fault, I had to go back to 4.3 for the time being, I'll probably put 4.5 back on next week to try it out.

Sounds like a plan. Try it out and see what happens.
    08-16-08 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD