Looking for a good app to help me with this. I am not paying 50 bucks for Doc to go. I am a writer by hobby, and my last book I wrote on MemoPad.

Is there a better option out there? Preferably free? Just a document writer, that has a few more features then Memo pad?

Thank you for the replies.
    02-28-10 03:53 PM
    What's wrong with using the free. basic version of Documents to Go that is part of the operating system?
    02-28-10 03:55 PM
    If you don't typically use tables and bullets, then the basic version is pretty good. If you have a document saved on your computer with a table or bullets already in it, you can edit the bullets or tables, but if you want to make your own, you have to get the full version. I was shocked at the price of Docs to Go as well :S
    02-28-10 04:04 PM
    Creating new files with free docs to go is so easy...
    Templates friend... then Save as
    02-28-10 04:11 PM
    Creating new files with free docs to go is so easy...
    Templates friend... then Save as

Thats what I needed. Thank you.
    02-28-10 04:27 PM
    I just create one PP, Word and Excel file on my PC with one word of text in each and then either email them to my berry or copy them to it once I plug it in. Name them blank.doc, etc. You then have a blank file to start from every time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 04:41 PM
    And if you set the file as "Read Only" on your computer before you send it to the device, you won't have to worry about using "Save As". You will automatically be prompted to save it as a different file name when you go to save the file on your BlackBerry.
    02-28-10 05:16 PM
    And if you set the file as "Read Only" on your computer before you send it to the device, you won't have to worry about using "Save As". You will automatically be prompted to save it as a different file name when you go to save the file on your BlackBerry.
    for you for this hint!
    02-28-10 05:28 PM
    free docs to go is what i prefer too. but im not a writer by hobby.
    02-28-10 06:21 PM
    Great tip about the read-only option. I did not know that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 07:49 PM
    Or you can search the web and find what you need to activate the full version.
    02-28-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD