Does anyone have experience using Godaddy's hosted exchange and BES service? Seems like a good deal for $10/mo, but in the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder if there's not a monster lurking there...or perhaps it's not a fully-functioning BES setup.

Any feedback is most appreciated - thanks!

BTW - I'm currently paying a 3rd party provider to host my Exchange and BES and love them...but they cost more than Godaddy, and given the economy, anything to save money...
    11-23-09 07:52 PM
    I am also interested in anyone's opinion with GoDaddy. I have read some older posts, and have seen some people experience less than stellar performance and syncing. Has this been improved since then or are they still having issues?

I've been "taken" for the last time with Network Solutions. I am planning to switch as soon as I can but don't want to step into more issues than I have now with NS.
    12-14-09 09:36 AM
    I wanted to chime in and confirm that we do in fact have several fully functional BES environments, which are hosted here at GoDaddy.com. Nothing is done via 3rd party. We run and administer the whole environment.

If you have any other questions or for any reason you run across issues, we have a team of experts standing by to assist you 24/7 - godaddy.com/community/community.aspx?isc=smfor1&tab=support
    01-08-10 07:56 PM
    any discounts for crackberry users
    01-08-10 09:40 PM
    any discounts for crackberry users
    Thats a nice question
    01-09-10 02:05 AM
    Does the GoDaddy BES service include the BlackBerry syncing or is that an additional $10.00 a month. All of the BES hosting services that I have seen (including the one that I use) charges an additional month fee for BlackBerry syncing.
    01-09-10 07:02 AM
    I neglected to mention an alternative that you might want to look at. There is an app/service called NiceOffice that works very similar to a BES service (you can sync with them via BES or BIS). You need to download the NiceOffice app from BB APP World. The application is what gives your device the ability to sync with their servers. It is a flat $9.95 a month for the Premium service with no additional charges. Support when needed is extremely good. Their website is Nice Office

Disclaimer: I am not connected with the NiceOffice service in any way shape or form. I am merely a satisfied user who has found a cheaper solution to paying for the normal BES
    01-09-10 09:03 AM
    i'm interested in using a hosted a BES service;I would appreciate any feedbacks regarding the GoDaddy or any other service provider.
    01-10-10 08:04 AM
    Bump... Anyone have any comments or reviews?
    01-13-10 08:36 AM
    I just wanted to say I use this service and so far no complaints. You pay for exchange and you pay 2.99/mo extra to use BES

Generating activation key takes very long lately. It is an instant process on my local BES.
    08-25-11 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD