https://www.thetrackr.com/sticker

Here's the link for the device. I'm considering getting one for my daughter and one for my dog. It says that it works with apps from the Apple App Store or Google Play. I have downloaded Google Play on my Z30 (though I'm having problems with it lately) and the few apps I have downloaded through it work for the most part....a little slow but they run. I would have to pay about $100 for the TrackR device but don't want to spend the money only to have it not work with my phone. Anyone out there currently using one of these with their BB? I'm looking for feedback on it's performance. thanks in advance.
    04-14-15 08:12 PM
    I tried. I got 10 TrackR Bravos through their indiegogo campaign. This is the message I get when I click on the .apk file: "Unable to install this app."
    05-28-15 08:14 AM
    Wow! Sorry to hear that! Glad I didn't invest in it then. It would be nice to have something like that that works on my BlackBerry, hope something comes out soon that's compatible.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 06:48 AM
    I'm sure that the app has much more to it, but in the meantime if you wanted to see your daughter's current location BlackBerry Protect could do that.

If you need/want to follow her with saved data from certain days; I'm not sure what is out there for BlackBerry 10.

There has to be something available. It's not that difficult to track a device. I'd think there would be some type of tracker app available... just never really thought about it or looked for one.

Possibly you'll receive an app option from another member here. I'd be curious in such an app.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 02:13 PM
    I have ten TrackR Bravos sitting here and I'll probably be giving most of them away since there's no way I can think to get them to sync with my phone.
    06-06-15 09:21 AM
    I've tried both APK using a downloaded website for the Gooogle Play store and converting to Bar. No success.
    06-06-15 09:41 AM
    Do you guys think because this device needs android 4.4 to work that it doesn't work on bb10?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 07:26 AM
    Anyone using this with the priv? I just ordered 1, should have it in few days but just wanted to know if there was any issues on priv?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-19-16 07:33 AM
    Just connected it with Priv, works like a charm!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-23-16 10:01 PM
    Someone will probably have to build a native app for TrackR to work. BB10 only supports Android 4.3 and TrackR uses 4.4 There are some older versions of the app floating around and maybe one of them supports a lower Android build for example here.
    08-21-16 09:39 AM