I'm torn between 3 bluetooth stereo headset devices. Each has a 3.5 input that allows you to use your own earbuds/phones. I really like the look of the Sonorix C3. (also considering sony/ericson and Jabra)...

09-22-08 04:21 PM
    There is really no need for a repeat topic

Double posting is discouraged, and I guarantee one post will suffice

http://forums.crackberry.com/f42/any...dphones-74831/
    09-22-08 04:28 PM
    Didn't mean to double post. I noticed my title was mispelled so I hit the browser's STOP button, corrected the title and hit submit. Apparently I didn't catch it in time. Just tried to delete the duplicate post but there is no delete function. Flagged it for mod deletion. Thanks for the heads up...
    Last edited by vestaviascott; 09-22-08 at 04:36 PM.
    09-22-08 04:33 PM
    Oh well, I went ahead and pulled the trigger since they only had two left in the system and are likely going to go on backorder soon.

I will post my impressions here. From all reviews I've seen thus far, and from the impressive specs, I'm expecting to be well pleased. The fact that I can use my own headphones or earbuds is a huge plus. Also the idea that I can walk around the house or room and change music tracks from this tiny device (ff, rw, pause, play, stop) is a huge win. The defining factor will be range and sound quality in stereo.
    09-23-08 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD