Found this interesting secure email service.
    08-03-14 01:25 PM
    I'd like to know too. I have been waiting for invitation for more than 4 months.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 01:35 PM
    They claim that they need to add more servers due to high volume of registration, I however believe they are facing pressure from the associated bodies that shut down two other similar sites.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 02:17 PM
    Bump, still no one?
    08-08-14 05:55 PM
    I registered 2 days ago

Posted via my Z30 running 10.3.0.700
    08-08-14 06:10 PM
    After 4 months of waiting I am in.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 01:29 AM
    After 4 months of waiting I am in.

Posted via CB10
    Tell us more!

Sent from 2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    08-10-14 01:32 AM
    Tell us more!

Sent from 2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    this are the article found in Indiegogo website regarding Protonmail. (www.indiegogo.com/projects/protonmail)

ProtonMail is an email service that is developed by a team of scientists who met while working at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland. Our goal is simple: we want to protect people around the world from the mass surveillance that is currently being perpetrated by governments and corporations around the world.

We believe that privacy is a fundamental human right that must be protected at any cost. The advent of the internet has now made all of us more vulnerable to mass surveillance than at any other point in human history. The disappearance of online privacy is a very dangerous trend as in many ways privacy and freedom go hand in hand.

ProtonMail uses breakthrough web technologies and proven cryptographic algorithms to protect your privacy. Because of our end-to-end encryption, your data is already encrypted by the time it reaches our servers. We have no access to your messages, and since we cannot decrypt them, we cannot share them with third parties. We host all our servers in Switzerland outside US and EU jurisdiction so all user data is protected by strict Swiss privacy laws.

We feel that the best way to guard against mass surveillance is to give encryption to everybody by making it free and easy to use. This is why ProtonMail works out of any modern web browser, and why we went to great lengths to make the complex cryptography completely invisible to the user.

Your email is encrypted by default and can be accessed from your home computer, laptop, tablet and your iPhone or Android device effortlessly. ProtonMail accounts are also fully backwards compatible with existing email so you can continue to send and receive email from friends who aren’t using ProtonMail. We believe the world deserves better email which is why we've also developed a full line of extra email features:
    Unquote
    08-10-14 06:22 AM
    https://protonmail.ch/blog/paypal-fr...ampaign-funds/

Told you guys that someone doesn't want proton. Read the preceding link. Infer what you really think is the issue

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 09:31 PM
    What could is Proton mail if your contacts are not on Proton mail? Wouldn't your contacts be vulnerable and thus exposing you as well?

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    08-11-14 08:47 AM
    What could is Proton mail if your contacts are not on Proton mail? Wouldn't your contacts be vulnerable and thus exposing you as well?

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    Actually they claim to be able to do an encryption on the recipients end as well, even though they aren't using Proton Mail.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 08:54 AM
    PayPal should set up an application process for large donation programs to prevent these types of "mistakes". I add mistakes in quotes because I feel that PayPal gets pressure from governments trying to keep control over its sub population. The positive about actions like this is it will push the progress for crypto currency and hopefully give back privacy to the public.

Of course the word terrorism will be thrown at us to try to prevent the loss of control by the upper classes, but their greed and pursuit of power will blind them preventing them from seeing this force its way through.

PayPal served its purpose and introduced the model, next should come paypals successor that includes crypto.

Just my 2 cents

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    08-11-14 09:05 AM
    It's been 4 or 5 months since I registered but still haven't received the address.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 09:27 AM
    PayPal should set up an application process for large donation programs to prevent these types of "mistakes". I add mistakes in quotes because I feel that PayPal gets pressure from governments trying to keep control over its sub population. The positive about actions like this is it will push the progress for crypto currency and hopefully give back privacy to the public.

Of course the word terrorism will be thrown at us to try to prevent the loss of control by the upper classes, but their greed and pursuit of power will blind them preventing them from seeing this force its way through.

PayPal served its purpose and introduced the model, next should come paypals successor that includes crypto.

Just my 2 cents

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    It's for this reason that as you pointed out crypto currencies exist. I think it's terrible that this is going on, I'm not an advocate of Bitcoin and the likes but I understand fully the issue of Privacy. Its sad that in order to maintain some sort of Privacy we are forced to find alternatives that aren't the wisest decisions.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 09:41 AM
    So I'll just expect to wait about 6 months.
    08-15-14 04:35 PM
    So I'll just expect to wait about 6 months.
    Or longer, they are apparently facing opposition.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 07:04 PM
    Can anyone recommend an already established email service??????
    08-15-14 08:13 PM
    Can't wait to see this b go global. Will be a great option.
    08-15-14 08:16 PM
    Can anyone recommend an already established email service??????
    Try Swissmail.org or Run box out of Norway.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 08:40 PM
    I got my account after about a 4 month wait. Worth it. I just asked about hub integration. They sent me this response. I guess we'll see it sometime.

Hello XXXXX,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reach out to us ! We are working on code to enable access to ProtonMail via mail clients and mobile device, and hope to release it in 6-8 months from now. We're focusing on iOS and Android to reach the largest number of users at the moment.

Best Regards,
    The ProtonMail Team

--
    https://twitter.com/ProtonMail

*VI* Posted Via CB10 on my Z10*VI*
    10-21-14 10:17 PM
    Just got my activation email ... now I guess I have to wait another few months to get my wife one lol. It's a start.
    01-21-15 01:51 PM
    Just got my activation email ... now I guess I have to wait another few months to get my wife one lol. It's a start.
    How is it so far? Easy to use? How long did it take to receive the activation?
    I am still waiting for mine .

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 10:04 PM
    This is what I received from them in October:

"We are currently looking into integration with external email clients; however, at this time we do not have any plans for implementing this feature.*

We will be developing a native application for the BlackBerry operating system."
    01-21-15 10:11 PM
    Am I the lucky one.....?
    After waiting more than 3 month...
    Yeaahhhh...
    Anyone using protonmail?-img_20150122_071909.png

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 01:27 AM
    I got my account after about a 4 month wait. Worth it. I just asked about hub integration. They sent me this response. I guess we'll see it sometime.

Hello XXXXX,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reach out to us ! We are working on code to enable access to ProtonMail via mail clients and mobile device, and hope to release it in 6-8 months from now. We're focusing on iOS and Android to reach the largest number of users at the moment.

Best Regards,
    The ProtonMail Team

--
    https://twitter.com/ProtonMail

*VI* Posted Via CB10 on my Z10*VI*
    Mmmhhh...

So maybe on one of the Blackphones... ;-)

�   2015 - already in full swing - berry good ...   �
    01-22-15 04:27 AM